accredited for in a sentence
1) The conference is accredited for CME.
2) SMU is accredited for both its business and accounting undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
3) The GAF main military hospital is also accredited for post-graduate medical education teaching.
accredited for example sentences4) Double credit if hospital is accredited for transplantation from patients and from other donors .
5) UM-Dearborn was accredited for ten years in 2004 and was authorized to offer doctoral programming.
6) The UT Houston program is ACGME accredited for a total of 52 residency positions.
7) We are accredited for one fellow per year, and this is a one-year program.
8) Namibia's high commissioner is also accredited for Bangladesh, the Maldives and Sri Lanka.
9) The Institute is accredited for six graduate semester credits by the university at which it is held.
10) You require to have a obvious credit score report to be accredited for a property bank loan.
11) This school is not CEPH accredited for MPH or PhD in public health(epidemiology).
12) Hatfield was also, in that year, one of eight polytechnics accredited for research degrees.
13) Walden has it plastered all over their website that their Psychology programs are not accredited for licensure.
14) This session is accredited for CMA CEUs, and is an elective session for those seeking CMA certification.
15) Then I found out my classes wouldn't even be accredited for the college I wanted to transfer to.
use accredited for in a sentence16) Lazcano is also accredited for strengthening Los Zetas and creating regional cells that specialized in other crimes besides drug trafficking.
17) IT systems that store FOUO information will be certified and accredited for operation in accordance with federal and DHS standards.
18) When an applicant is accredited for a bank loan, the money is wired to their examining or personal savings account.
19) SSRIs tend to be PRILIGY USA which are accredited for treating PRILIGY USA symptoms as well as stress and anxiety.
20) In 1965, Carroll ISD was fully accredited for primary and secondary education and the district built a high school wing.
21) Even though he had completed work for his PhD, the university was not accredited for a PhD in computer science.
22) The Community Boatbuilding programs are accredited for local high school student participation; adult participation is coordinated through the 4-H program.
23) Within just June 2009 Tesla was accredited for a United Claims Section of Electric power financial loan totaling $ 465 million funds.
24) Games played under the rules are also accredited for the development of heading and the origins of the goalkeeper and forward positions.
25) The samples were analysed by Worcestershire Scientific Services , one of the seven official Government control laboratories accredited for such DNA testing.
26) The accreditation was for eight years, making the university one of only a few to be accredited for such a duration.
27) Because there was not a resident United States minister in Tegucigalpa, the minister to Guatemala had been accredited for that position.
28) In 2000, SILS became the first school to have its MSIS program accredited for a full seven years by the ALA.
How to use accredited for in a sentence29) Indonesia has an embassy in Bern, while Switzerland has an embassy in Jakarta, also accredited for East Timor and ASEAN.
30) NPL has extensive knowledge and are accredited for the requirements of BS EN 15267-3, ISO 17025 and BS EN 14181.
31) He is accredited for putting the bear in "bear hug," inspiring the song "Bear Necessities" and was voted Funniest Mascot by "Vanity Bear".
32) As the "Father" of amino acid chelation world wide, Dr. Ashmead is also accredited for the creation of infant formulas and adult protein drinks.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accredited for
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accredited for with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accredited for
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accredited for in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accredited for.
20 examples of simple sentences of accredited for. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accredited for
Compound Sentences with accredited for
Complex Sentences with accredited for
Compound-Complex Sentences with accredited for