such accreditation in a sentence
1) Such accreditation should be preceded by an appropriate process to determine their eligibility.
2) In fact, only 14 percent of the small animal hospitals in the u.S. And canada have such accreditation .
3) Helderberg College, under the academic leadership of Gerald T du Preez, received such accreditation and registration in 2001.
such accreditation example sentences4) Counsellors are indeed accredited by the British Association for Counselling, but such accreditation has nothing to do with the Rugby conference.
5) They operate out of such accreditation and authority, so rarely giving the public a hint that they're such a soft science.
6) Volunteers with such accreditation are entrusted to facilitate training and re-training activities for other volunteers, as well as first aid courses for the public.
7) Recent CEEMAN International Quality accreditation has made CSB the very first educational institution to be granted such accreditation in the South Caucasus Region.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of such accreditation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of such accreditation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with such accreditation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word such accreditation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with such accreditation.
20 examples of simple sentences of such accreditation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of such accreditation
Compound Sentences with such accreditation
Complex Sentences with such accreditation
Compound-Complex Sentences with such accreditation