accredited with in a sentence
1) Throughout her life she has been accredited with many great quotes.
2) In December 2005 it was accredited with a gold certificate.
3) They should back be accredited with year shadows.
accredited with example sentences4) This event has been accredited with 18 ESMO-MORA points Category 1.
5) By his contemporaries, Iamblichus was accredited with miraculous powers.
6) More than 50 journalists from eight countries were accredited with PIANO 2002.
7) As denoted by the name, the herb is accredited with aphrodisiac properties.
8) These disciples of Columbanus are accredited with founding over one hundred different monasteries.
9) The school also is newly accredited with Transworld Accrediting Commission International.
10) Roberto Burle Marx is accredited with having introduced modernist landscape architecture to Brazil.
11) Koxinga is accredited with replacing Dutch colonial rule with a more modern political system.
12) In 1939, he was also accredited with the American embassy in Belgrade.
13) We have recently been accredited with the new British Standard for another year.
14) Some of these baccalaureate colleges are accredited with the status of a deemed university.
15) Amongst his achievements he is accredited with a version of the Brain Tuner.
use accredited with in a sentence16) It sold poorly and took almost thirty years to be accredited with Gold Record status.
17) Nguyễn Tú was accredited with having gathered people, cultivated and set up hamlets.
18) Judges are Canadian Improv Games volunteers, often accredited with theatre and improv experience.
19) TNPL is accredited with ISO14001:2004 certification for an effective environmental management system.
20) We are accredited with UDEM, FIEO and JAS ANZ.
21) Studio 1 was the first studio in England to be accredited with Dolby Premier classification .
22) Civil Engineering program of Lahore campus is yet to be accredited with Pakistan Engineering Council.
23) Applicants must be accredited with WSI certification and able to work all seven days per week.
24) We are pround to announce the we have recently been accredited with the CHAS Scheme.
25) Zhang Heng is often accredited with the invention of the first odometer device in China.
26) Ivey is also accredited with establishing Canada's first MBA and PhD program in Business.
27) CableWholesale is also accredited with an A + rating by the internationally recognized Better Business Bureau.
28) What's more, all our solar panels are accredited with the internationally recognised IEC 61215 certification.
How to use accredited with in a sentence29) CRS are a family run company, with family values and are accredited with the ISO9002 standard.
30) The "Defensoría" is accredited with 'A' status as the national human rights institution.
31) Air Force is the only global processes that have accredited with ISO 9001 and NTCGP 1000.
32) Otto Loewi is now accredited with discovering acetylcholine (ACh)–the first known neurotransmitter.
33) The team of highly qualified specialists works to the highest standards, and are fully accredited with Microsoft.
34) It has been accredited with five star rating by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council, Bangalore.
35) The Albers School is accredited with the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business AACSB.
36) He is not accredited with an official wife, but he supposedly fathered three sons and one daughter.
37) Noll was widely accredited with fixing the Steelers from the bottom to the fierce team they are today.
38) Our factories operate to ISO9001:2008 and have recently been accredited with ISO14001:2004.
39) All healthcare programs offered are accredited with both the state and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
40) Schools would receive a C grade if they have been accredited with a warning in one subject area .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accredited with
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accredited with with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accredited with
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accredited with in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accredited with.
20 examples of simple sentences of accredited with. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accredited with
Compound Sentences with accredited with
Complex Sentences with accredited with
Compound-Complex Sentences with accredited with