accreditation in a sentence
1) It is important that students understand accreditation process.
2) Each degree has a specific corresponding accreditation body.
3) Accreditation does not mean "recognized" either.
accreditation example sentences4) DNA division resumes testing after receiving accreditation .
5) Most important issues are training and accreditation .
6) The next accreditation visits are scheduled for 2016.
7) The same is true of healthcare accreditation schemes.
8) It holds full accreditation in 19 academic areas.
9) Educational accreditation decisions are made by voluntary regional associations.
10) The course fee is currently £1,100 including accreditation fee.
11) Media accreditation was available online until 17 October 2008.
12) Please watch this important video regarding degree and accreditation mills.
13) Accreditation is an important hallmark of quality.
14) This is an extremely high accreditation to receive.
15) And accreditation assumes the threats to academic quality load.
use accreditation in a sentence16) Joining the accreditation scheme is free of charge.
17) The accreditation process ascertains certain compliance requirements are met.
18) Accreditation was offered to learners across all colleges.
19) Accreditation status must be reviewed at least every three years.
20) These are distinct types of accreditation and offer different benefits.
21) Similar accreditation schemes were soon developed elsewhere in the world.
22) Accreditation is one important component in patient safety.
23) Thus the discipline quickly developed and gained international accreditation .
24) Accreditation includes the right to legally grant academic degrees.
25) It promotes and designs institutional research and coordinates accreditation processes.
26) Certificate holders are charged annual fees to renew their accreditation .
27) It also ranks universities according to accreditation levels.
28) A system of accreditation was introduced in 2002.
How to use accreditation in a sentence29) This form of accreditation is more sensitive to site specific conditions.
30) It is therefore critically important to understand what accreditation means.
31) A typical example is the mandatory state accreditation of journalists.
32) In spiritual markets, accreditation is a moot point.
33) Accreditation nominations due by 20 March 2014.
34) At present, nine universities have current institutional accreditation .
35) New commercial passenger vehicle driver accreditation scheme commences on 1 July.
36) The college's successful accreditation was received in 2012.
37) He has served on several ABA accreditation inspection teams.
38) The fact is, our organization has seven accreditation programs.
39) A Joint Commission accreditation period is three years.
40) Some accreditation is possible within specialisation areas.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accreditation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accreditation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accreditation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accreditation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accreditation.
20 examples of simple sentences of accreditation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accreditation
Compound Sentences with accreditation
Complex Sentences with accreditation
Compound-Complex Sentences with accreditation