accredited to in a sentence
1) In 2011, it was accredited to level IV.
2) Several recipes in the text are accredited to this master.
3) Just another invention accredited to America through misappropriation !
accredited to example sentences4) Approximately 5,600 journalists were accredited to cover the event.
5) The U.S. consulate is not accredited to the Israeli government.
6) Also accredited to Senegal, resident at Dakar.
7) Also accredited to Kenya; resident at Nairobi.
8) Whether and how a message is understood is accredited to multiliteracy.
9) Also accredited to New Zealand; resident at Wellington.
10) Also accredited to Mauritius; resident at Port Louis.
11) NGOs accredited to the UN receive weekly briefings from its senior officials.
12) Specializations Institute accredited to the highest - IV accreditation level.
13) This may be accredited to the improved technology in detecting prebirth distress.
14) Also accredited to Cameroon and resident at Yaounde.
15) He was accredited to the Marines, Army and Navy.
use accredited to in a sentence16) Also accredited to the Seychelles; resident at Nairobi.
17) Also accredited to The Gambia; resident at Dakar.
18) All hauliers to be accredited to BS 5750 by end 1992.
19) Also accredited to Equatorial Guinea, Dec 17, 1979.
20) The invention of the technique normally is accredited to the Andokides Painter.
21) The number of foreign embassies accredited to the Vatican doubled during his pontificate.
22) This research and testing institution are accredited to perform several test procedures for dental products.
23) The North Korean embassy to Slovenia is accredited to Vienna, Austria.
24) The North Korean embassy to Serbia is accredited to Sofia, Bulgaria.
25) Mexico's embassy in Pretoria, South Africa is accredited to Angola.
26) Also accredited to Botswana and Lesotho; resident at Gaborone.
27) The Kelvin scale is a thermodynamic temperature scale accredited to the work Thompson performed.
28) Be enrolled full-time in a commissionable degree program, accredited to specific professional discipline.
How to use accredited to in a sentence29) Tilaco is home to the other Franciscan mission accredited to Junípero Serra.
30) India's Ambassador in Bern has traditionally been accredited to the Holy See.
31) Even the nineteenth century witnessed the publication of several works accredited to the classic lexicon.
32) An unusual coat with studded decoration and ermine fringes, accredited to Chief Joseph.
33) The Hong Kong People's Alliance has also been accredited to join the meeting.
34) It is also accredited to use Dunn and Dunn Learning Styles and Assessment.
35) The discovery of distillation is usually accredited to the Arabs of the eleventh century AD.
36) The founder of this line is accredited to Sadık Effendi (died 1846).
37) It will be accredited to Her Majesty, the Queen of the Netherlands.
38) This could be accredited to differences in diet or differences in the availability of resources.
39) For separate listing of NGOs accredited to ECOSOC, in each year since 1999 click here .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accredited to
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accredited to with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accredited to
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accredited to in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accredited to.
20 examples of simple sentences of accredited to. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accredited to
Compound Sentences with accredited to
Complex Sentences with accredited to
Compound-Complex Sentences with accredited to