make approximation in a sentence
1) Here is how the approximation is made .
2) It solves the formulas , without making unnecessary approximations .
3) The Q10 approximation method is useful for making quick approximations .
make approximation example sentences4) For the initial disbursement, approximations were made based on previous elections.
5) But it will not make approximation more accurate than your theoretical model.
6) Second, the advent in simulation has made approximation of the model fairly easy.
7) After considering some preliminary results, a first order approximation is made during the correlation.
8) Zhang Heng is the next known Han mathematician to have made an approximation for pi.
9) Obviously an approximation is made by truncating the value of __FORMULA__ to some finite integer.
10) Geometric optics is often simplified by making the paraxial approximation , or "small angle approximation".
11) Euler and Lagrange had made a practical approximation by ignoring small terms in the equations of motion.
12) It is therefore usually appropriate to make some approximations to reduce the model to a sensible size.
13) Stereotyping occurs because any analysis of real populations needs to make approximations and place individuals into groups.
14) Other filter structures, like Bessel filters, can also make reasonable approximations to real digital outputs.
15) But here, as in every science, gradual steps must be taken and progressive approximations be made .
example sentences with make approximation16) Guess It! is a game which will help children develop their ability to make approximations and estimates.
17) This section provides a method for making an acceptable approximation of the LC 50 of a mixture of gases.
18) If one were to make the linear approximation of , none of the effects under consideration would be obtained.
19) Up to this point, we have made no approximations , so this set of differential equations is exact.
20) Making the harmonic approximation , we can convert the Hamiltonian into a sum of uncoupled one-dimensional harmonic oscillator Hamiltonians.
21) In this model, one can make the approximation that the dimeric complexes dissociate irreversibly to the monomeric species.
22) This is in contrast to the approximation made by neglecting the potential of the laser at regions near the nucleus.
23) Lucas also made crude approximations of Carolingian script and archaic orthography, but his texts are all essentially in modern French.
24) In fact, their model is more exact and does not suffer from the large number of approximations made by Kuchiev.
25) Since there are various ways to make these approximations , the representation can vary in climate models developed at different climate institutes.
26) The computer makes an approximation of how the brain processes information in parallel via trillions of connections, which are the synapses.
27) The critical core size can be estimated by making the approximation that the fermions of mass mf are just becoming relativistic: .
28) The GHBM makes the paraxial approximation , which involves an expansion of the transducer wave field about a fixed central ray direction.
How to use make approximation in a sentence29) How likely is it that there were words and phrases that did not translate literally, and the translator had to make an approximation across the languages?
30) So let us turn to two arguments challenging the validity of the idea in a way which makes even approximation to complete neutrality a chimerical notion.
31) Shelley introduced me to it, and I've been trying to optimize existing shapes as well as make good approximations to unconstructable ones.
32) It was then found that the difference was quite negligible (see Figure A1) and it was concluded that the approximation made was appropriate.
33) Thus we can never attain a true objectivity, but only make approximations and clearly delineate who we are to others before commencing our "reading" of a film text.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of make approximation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of make approximation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with make approximation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word make approximation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with make approximation.
20 examples of simple sentences of make approximation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of make approximation
Compound Sentences with make approximation
Complex Sentences with make approximation
Compound-Complex Sentences with make approximation