laugh applaud in a sentence
1) People laughed and applauded and Sheridan looked truly murderous.
2) This caused the audience to laugh and applaud .
3) The video showed how the audience was laughing and applauding as Sherrod described how she maltreated the white farmer.
laugh applaud example sentences4) The audience loosened up, however, after the king laughed and loudly applauded their rendition of "The Tiger Rag".
5) People who rely on this argument may seed the audience with supporters or "shills", who laugh , applaud or chant at proper moments.
6) ABC News says the audience " laughed and applauded ", while FoxNews.com described the remark as "unfettered nastiness".
7) His New York audience did not laugh or applaud until he abandoned the newly written material and began performing his "Doughnut Dunkers" and other older routines.
8) ' So I did my scream, and they all laughed and applauded .
9) According to Martinez who is present at the screening, "...the audience laughed and applauded in the same parts where Pinoys did!...
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of laugh applaud
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of laugh applaud with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with laugh applaud
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word laugh applaud in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with laugh applaud.
20 examples of simple sentences of laugh applaud. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of laugh applaud
Compound Sentences with laugh applaud
Complex Sentences with laugh applaud
Compound-Complex Sentences with laugh applaud