applaud work in a sentence
1) I especially applaud work done by academics and others who undertake serious study.
2) The work was universally applauded , and laid the foundation of his fame.
3) The work was everywhere applauded ; it led, however, to a somewhat bitter controversy.
applaud work example sentences4) I applaud the work that Troy, Connie, and the entire SL team do.
5) At the conclusion of the presentation, the families stood and applauded the work of the Panel.
6) He applauds the work done on creating a "decentralised, socialist economy" in Cuba and Venezuela.
7) On a positive note, I want to applaud the work of creditable honor societies on your campus.
8) Applauding the work of science , Campbell claims that the ... It wasn't just an acknowledgement of error .
9) At the end of the company's performance, the audience stood up and applauded the dance troupe's works of art.
10) The Messenger applauds the hard work and generosity that have built the Friends of St. Edmond Ball into an amazing annual tradition.
11) An open ecosystem with multiple players encourages rapid experimentation and innovation, and we applaud the work going on in this space today.
12) We applaud the work they are doing to keep prices reasonable and hope we can continue to work with them to offer their content through short-term loan models.
13) In 2002, Guyanese lecturer and art critic, Alim Hosein, applauded Simon's work for its "searching, individualistic exploration of his Amerindian heritage".
14) Much of the press applauded Post's work at Labor, while Palmer, rather than President Wilson, was largely blamed for the negative aspects of the raids.
15) Much of the press applauded Louis Post's work at Labor as well, and Palmer, rather than President Wilson, was largely blamed for the negative results of the raids.
example sentences with applaud work16) This work was later applauded by John Galsworthy who claimed, "no more stirring protest against tyrannical cruelty was ever penned in terms of art.
17) House Speaker John Boehner , R-Ohio, has applauded the work of House members and said Congress must deal with immigration this year.
18) The game 's writing, pacing, and dark humor were highlighted as stand-out elements, and critics applauded the voice work of McLain, Merchant, and Simmons.
19) This confirmed my belief in the power of education and that is why I applaud the work of all men and women who are trying to make a real change for Mexico .
20) "We applaud the work they do at Old Friends.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of applaud work
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of applaud work with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with applaud work
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word applaud work in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with applaud work.
20 examples of simple sentences of applaud work. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of applaud work
Compound Sentences with applaud work
Complex Sentences with applaud work
Compound-Complex Sentences with applaud work