widely applaud in a sentence
1) The reforms were " widely applauded " after "bitter protest.
2) This move was widely applauded by architectural historians.
3) The expedition's success was widely applauded .
widely applaud example sentences4) The technical qualities of the film were widely applauded .
5) The decision was widely applauded .
6) This solution was widely applauded .
7) For sheer bloodyminded determination since his debut 23 seasons ago, it deserved to be widely applauded .
8) Drastic as it was, the move was widely applauded by several members of the coaching fraternity.
9) This approach was widely applauded in Germany even as some criticized the humanization of Wiesler's character.
10) A baseball player got a home-runs record widely applauded even if it was known that he used androstenedione - nothing illegal.
11) THE Japanese government's successful propping up of the Tokyo stockmarket has been widely applauded , not least by officials themselves.
12) The Border Ruffians were widely applauded in the South, even though their actions had cost the lives of numerous people.
13) He also arrested several public figures from the Mahathir era for corruption, a move which was widely applauded by the public.
14) Thank you all for your amazing and thoughtful manner and behaviour throughout the festival, the goodwill throughout the event has been widely applauded .
15) The army's and the IAF's performance and discipline, in the response to the Humanitarian crisis in Uttarakhund, has been widely applauded .
example sentences with widely applaud16) While he appeared age 61 the main reason he was not widely applauded was not the rigours of age but that many there didn't appreciate what he was doing.
17) Although the President Thein Sein's decision has been widely applauded , experts caution that Sino-Burma relation could be ultimately harmed by the suspension.
18) The vehicle was widely applauded as one of the best designs of double decker bus from the 1970s and is a centerpiece of local rallies.
19) The series was widely applauded for being the first to recognize the difficulty Vietnam War veterans faced in making the readjustment to civilian life.
20) His appointment as Rajah by the Sultan, and his subsequent knighthood, is evidence that his efforts were widely applauded in both Sarawak and British society.
21) When the Moscow State Circus company began international tours in the 1950s, its levels of originality and artistic skill were widely applauded .
22) Hillery left office in 1990 (he had served the maximum two terms), widely applauded for his integrity, honesty and devotion to duty.
23) Although Seward's speech was widely applauded , it gained a mixed reaction in the border states to which he had tried to appeal.
24) The intervention was widely applauded by opposition political parties and the overwhelming majority of the millions of protesters who demanded that Morsi step down .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of widely applaud
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of widely applaud with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with widely applaud
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word widely applaud in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with widely applaud.
20 examples of simple sentences of widely applaud. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of widely applaud
Compound Sentences with widely applaud
Complex Sentences with widely applaud
Compound-Complex Sentences with widely applaud