applaud performance in a sentence
1) Father is watching and applauds Pingu's performance .
2) He also applauded Foster's performance and the film's cinematography.
3) The board members applauded the students' performance , when they concluded.
applaud performance example sentences4) Venable appraised the segment as "very engaging", and applauded Lincoln's performance .
5) The Nazi commandant, Krause, and his staff, often attended and enthusiastically applauded the performances .
6) The critic applauded Tim Roth's performance , calling it "crucial" to the film's success.
7) However, critics applauded Faye's performance and it is still widely regarded as Faye's best role.
8) The film was considered her first notable milestone, and her performance was applauded by both critics and audiences.
9) Kapoor's performance was applauded with critic Taran Adarsh writing, "the power clearly belongs to Karisma Kapoor.
10) The Tamil version was regarded as the better version of the film, with critics particularly applauding the lead performances and the technical work of the film.
11) Other movie critics like Jeffrey Lyons of WPIX, applauded the performances of the lead characters and called the film "Tough and gritty.
12) Her performance was applauded by critics and Howard was nominated for several awards, mostly in the category of "Best Breakthrough Performance".
13) Generally negative with the film, critics dismissed the film as "an overwritten, underplotted vanity project," but applauded Keaton's performance .
14) Vicissitudes notwithstanding, six members from the North East made sure they got to the Albert Hall in April to applaud the fine performances by the Medau teams.
15) " Kempley applauded the acting performances :
example sentences with applaud performance16) Though he applauded Griffith's performance ("Mr. Griffith plays him with thunderous vigor...
17) "TV Guide" named it the best TV show of 2011 and highly applauded the performances given by Damian Lewis and Claire Danes.
18) Critics applauded Page's performance ; "USA Today" praised her for "remain consistently convincing" to her role which is both "powerful and chilling...
19) " Maslin applauded the performance of the cast and Rosenthal and concluded, "That may not be much to ask of a horror film, but it's more than many of them offer.
20) "Variety" applauded the performances , arguing Fox and Lloyd imbued Marty and Doc Brown's friendship with a quality reminiscent of King Arthur and Merlin.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of applaud performance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of applaud performance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with applaud performance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word applaud performance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with applaud performance.
20 examples of simple sentences of applaud performance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of applaud performance
Compound Sentences with applaud performance
Complex Sentences with applaud performance
Compound-Complex Sentences with applaud performance