people applaud in a sentence
1) The people applaud , instead of suppressing these false teachers.
2) The sight is truly spectacular and people applaud when it begins!
3) The sound of 9000 people applauding was a big buzz .
people applaud example sentences4) When they speak, people applaud or chime in.
5) The same people who are now applauding the president for doing something similar.
6) When the sunset is particularly vibrant people applaud as it takes its final bow.
7) By the time they came back, people were applauding and whistling.
8) As he returned to his home, the people applauded him for his efforts.
9) Many people applaud Obamacare's increased access to healthcare for a larger number of Americans.
10) When the same people applaud Sharpton and Edwards, something very wrong is going on.
11) All these people who are applauding , half of them have got their own hair.
12) Löw observed in immediate aftermath of the match that the Brazilian people were applauding his team.
13) I can see why people applaud though, and if they want to that's great.
14) Strangely enough , some people applaud this as one should 'mess with the precious historical record'.
15) The people all applauded him, saying one to another, "Our King is a good King.
example sentences with people applaud16) Many of these people enthusiastically applauded her refusal to step down as party chair after her criminal indictment last fall.
17) In some performances, you might hear people applaud or cheer during the performance, and sometimes that's OK.
18) Very telling sign when people applauded during the Q &A session when the lady from Forbes blasted AT&T?
19) After the assembled audience applauded Peres, Erdoğan said: "I find it very sad that people applaud what you said.
20) Sumptuous feasts and fashion shows were held in St. Petersburg and in Moscow, during which the people applauded the imperial family.
21) The 153rd Infantry's actions in the face of intense national scrutiny were applauded by people on both sides of the Central High School Integration Crisis.
22) The old prejudices still remain though, and at the end of the day far too few people really applauded this season's winner.
23) Slow Clap - CarMax Big Game Commercial 2014 The story of one man's successful car buying experience earns him a lot of people who applaud his success.
24) When we were here as ambassador , she proved to be indispensable in my being able to do the things I did, for which people applaud me today.
25) The only people who applaud promiscuity are other sluts.
26) "There were people who applauded us as we went by in a military convoy," said Rose.
27) "I just can't fathom why people aren't applauding the fact that these Middle East businessmen want to invest in Notts County.
28) Some people applauded ...
How to use people applaud in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of people applaud
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of people applaud with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with people applaud
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word people applaud in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with people applaud.
20 examples of simple sentences of people applaud. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of people applaud
Compound Sentences with people applaud
Complex Sentences with people applaud
Compound-Complex Sentences with people applaud