all applaud in a sentence
1) He complimented him some more and we all applauded .
2) We laughed and teared up when the diners all applauded .
3) The passengers were so grateful that we all applauded him at the end of Mass!
all applaud example sentences4) Just don't expect your kitchen appliances to all applaud at once at your choice in music.
5) I am sure this is a trend we all applaud providing the necessary staffing and facilities are made available.
6) And from the tone of the comments you were all applauding the fact that the deficit was shrinking .
7) The people all applauded him, saying one to another, "Our King is a good King.
8) I don't know who they've targeted everywhere else, but the audience at mine was largely seniors and veterans who all applauded it wildly.
9) I think that we can all applaud my right hon. Friend for the other improvements in prison security about which he has told us.
10) When Father comes in, Pingu shows that he has at last got the hang of flipping pancakes, and they all applaud .
11) Robby then does some balancing tricks with the boat, ending up wearing it on his head like a hat, and they all applaud him.
12) They were all applauding and then somebody came out and said, 'I need to tell you that he died this evening'.
13) What message are we sending to our youth and if that is the case , we should all applaud all the prostitute hanging around Abuja and Lagos.
14) We all applauded , the one-footed Corporal most of all."
15) You are here because of a cumulative effort in your life to study and master this academic subject matter-and for that we all applaud your efforts."
example sentences with all applaud16) Why Professor John Kenneth Galbraith thinks you should read New Internationalist:" It's a magazine with a purpose we can all applaud and must support"
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of all applaud
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of all applaud with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with all applaud
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word all applaud in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with all applaud.
20 examples of simple sentences of all applaud. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of all applaud
Compound Sentences with all applaud
Complex Sentences with all applaud
Compound-Complex Sentences with all applaud