industrial archaeology in a sentence
1) Industrial archaeology has gradually gained acceptance in the academic arena.
2) An interest in industrial archaeology may be a motivating factor for some enthusiasts.
3) The industrial archaeology of the Tamar Valley includes the Tavistock Canal.
industrial archaeology example sentences4) In this respect, mine exploration might be considered a type of amateur industrial archaeology .
5) The hydrodynamic plant, built in 1890, is an important piece of industrial archaeology .
6) Indeed, the industrial archaeology of Dartmoor is a subject in its own right.
7) Industrial archaeology (IA) is the systematic study of material evidence associated with the industrial past.
8) Ashmore in his work on industrial archaeology , does however point out certain specific buildings of interest.
9) There is industrial archaeology including the Grantham Canal and the remains of the Melton Mowbray Navigation.
10) The original structures qualify as industrial archaeology and are the last remaining examples of a type of technology.
11) Industrial archaeology includes both the examination of standing structures and sites that must be studied by an excavation.
12) Very little industrial archaeology , let alone labor archaeology, has been carried out on the Upper Eastern Shore.
13) Apart from geeky things, James is interested in industrial archaeology , transport, music, books and film.
14) The scars of industrial activity on the moors make it an interesting area in which to pursue industrial archaeology .
15) The St Agnes district has a heritage of industrial archaeology and much of the landscape is of considerable geological interest.
example sentences with industrial archaeology16) In recent years, the number of visitors to Foxton has increased considerably, as has interest in industrial archaeology .
17) Therefore the landscape left to explore has been recognised as important for geology, industrial archaeology , nature conservation and sculpture.
18) This site will rarely be found in books on ' industrial archaeology ', which usually show scant interest in agriculture.
19) In 1963, British journalist Kenneth Hudson published the first IA text, entitled " industrial archaeology : an introduction".
20) But it is also a consequence of the academic stagnation over the last few years of much that is called industrial archaeology in England.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of industrial archaeology
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of industrial archaeology with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with industrial archaeology
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word industrial archaeology in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with industrial archaeology.
20 examples of simple sentences of industrial archaeology. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of industrial archaeology
Compound Sentences with industrial archaeology
Complex Sentences with industrial archaeology
Compound-Complex Sentences with industrial archaeology