archaeological project in a sentence
1) One of the largest archaeological projects in Europe.
2) He currently directs archaeological projects in Hungary and Greece.
3) These sites were later revisited during the Maya Mountain archaeological project .
archaeological project example sentences4) Today, the site is the subject of an ongoing archaeological project .
5) However, successive archaeological projects have not revealed evidence to support this.
6) In subsequent years, Heyerdahl was involved with many other expeditions and archaeological projects .
7) Noviodunum archaeological project archaeological project being run on the outskirts of the town.
8) Noviodunum archaeological project archaeological project being run on the outskirts of the town.
9) He still had been hoping to undertake an archaeological project in Samoa before he died.
10) The archaeological project then continues (or alternatively, begins) with a field survey.
11) The Tel Kabri archaeological project has published preliminary reports for each season of excavation online.
12) He pursued many historical, scientific and archaeological projects (even writing stories for children).
13) By contrast, the second film on Memphis dealt with three major archaeological projects in only an hour.
14) She satisfies her archaeological passion by volunteering on archaeological projects every few years - this year, at Zagora.
15) But most archaeological projects that I know use a combination of paper and electronic, often of duplicate data.
example sentences with archaeological project16) During the 2013 season, the Tel Kabri archaeological project discovered the first known complete MBA storage room in Canaan.
17) Archaeological evidence of the expedition, including cannonballs and cannon, was located during an archaeological project in 2000-2001.
18) Over the past 100 years, more than fifty archaeological projects , large and small, have been mounted at Kaminaljuyu.
19) As of the 2013 season, Tel Kabri is being excavated by an international consortium, the Tel Kabri archaeological project .
20) Archaeologist Izumi Shimada, founder of the Sican archaeological project , named the prehistoric culture which he discovered in northwestern Peru.
21) The long-term archaeological project (2001-2015) investigates the Wadi el-'Arab region, which extends over 25 sqkm.
22) The AHF series of activities for the autumn season is marked by a long necessitated modern archaeological project at the Castle of Berat.
23) During a three-month period during the summer of 2004, I had the great good fortune to participate in an archaeological project in Quintana Roo, Mexico.
24) Following are photos featuring members of the 2013 Zagora archaeological project team wearing hats or scarves - valuable Sun and wind protection in the field.
25) In pursuit of these interests over the past 30 years, he has been involved in numerous archaeological projects in Greece, Israel and Turkey, both on land and under water.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archaeological project
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archaeological project with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archaeological project
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archaeological project in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archaeological project.
20 examples of simple sentences of archaeological project. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archaeological project
Compound Sentences with archaeological project
Complex Sentences with archaeological project
Compound-Complex Sentences with archaeological project