archaeological monument in a sentence
1) This unique archaeological monument has no analogues.
2) Visitors to these archaeological monuments enjoy the serene forests in the backdrop .
3) The use of aerial survey offers a high success rate when surveying for unknown archaeological monuments .
archaeological monument example sentences4) Plovdiv is a picturesque town, with many parks and gardens, museums and archaeological monuments .
5) It concerns the major archaeological monuments applying to all periods in our sessions with the students.
6) The Archaeology Division is responsible for the preservation and restoration of historical, archaeological monuments and sites.
7) The trail passes additional ruins and reconstructions of archaeological monuments like the Jupiter column and Mithras Temple.
8) The continuing study of the archaeological monuments is also given increasing attention, often in cooperation with external partners.
9) The Trust's first nature reserve was Wicken Fen, while its first archaeological monument was White Barrow.
10) The Federal State of Saxony-Anhalt is unusually rich in archaeological monuments from all prehistoric, ancient and mediaeval eras.
11) Slievemore is rich in archaeological monuments that span a 5,000 year period from the Neolithic to the Post Medieval.
12) Although the site is officially listed as a National archaeological monument , as recently as 2005 it was effectively unprotected.
13) In the course of preliminary archaeological explorations more than fifty archaeological monuments were discovered in the area of the future station.
14) Field surveys to identify archaeological monuments are carried out by the Conservation Officers, supported by the voluntary archaeological Conservation Representatives.
15) Several archaeological monuments dot the Mehrauli Archeological Park, including the Balban's tomb, Jamali Kamali mosque and tomb.
example sentences with archaeological monument16) The Arena of Verona, an ancient Roman amphitheater, is one of the greatest and most prestigious archaeological monuments in Europe.
17) The stone walls of the old city, situated on a plateau, enclose some fascinating archaeological monuments and medieval palaces, including the Palazzo Santo Stefano.
18) This small parish, east of the Roman, Saxon and medieval town of Ilchester, has no obvious archaeological monuments to attract the fieldworker (Fig. go).
19) Tharros, Nora, Bithia, Antas and Monte Sirai are now important archaeological monuments where architecture and city planning can be studied.
20) Photos and history of this most famous archaeological monument in Europe have attracted tourists who come to see it from all over the world .
21) Gabriel Calderon , an anthropologist from PUCP stated in El Comercio that this destruction of archaeological monuments should be considered a national tragedy.
22) The crime of destruction of archaeological monuments has a maximum penalty of up to ( 8) eight years of jail time according to the Penal Code.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archaeological monument
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archaeological monument with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archaeological monument
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archaeological monument in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archaeological monument.
20 examples of simple sentences of archaeological monument. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archaeological monument
Compound Sentences with archaeological monument
Complex Sentences with archaeological monument
Compound-Complex Sentences with archaeological monument