modern archaeology in a sentence
1) This convention prevailed in modern archaeology as well.
2) A not to high to judge present to modern archaeology .
3) Modern archaeology supports a two-wave migration.
modern archaeology example sentences4) Once abandoned, Bibracte remained undisturbed and unexamined until discovered by modern archaeology .
5) Ezzat Negahban, Patriarch of the Iranian modern archaeology .
6) Some navigational canals were recorded by ancient geographers and are still traceable by modern archaeology .
7) This is an interesting and well-illustrated look into the exciting world of modern archaeology .
8) This method of reclaiming the dead, we may note in passing, survives in modern archaeology .
9) Modern archaeology has led to the discovery of Han artwork portraying inventions which were otherwise absent in Han literary sources.
10) This is probably because only a fraction of the total human population was buried in ways recognisable to modern archaeology .
11) An early school of modern Palestinian archaeology was led by William F. Albright, whose work focused on biblical narratives.
12) Routledge's pioneering work preserved the faith and traditions of this prehistoric isle and laid the groundwork for modern archaeology .
13) In I. Morris (ed.), Classical Greece: ancient histories and modern archaeologies : 137-170.
14) Modern archaeology cannot confirm Callimachus's Amazons, but Pausanias's account of the site's antiquity seems well-founded.
15) This helps to answer the hows and the whys of modern archaeology and again helps focus any follow up excavation work.
example sentences with modern archaeology16) The Pitt Rivers gallery holds a collection from General Augustus Pitt Rivers, often called the "father of modern archaeology ".
17) One area of particular interest to Sullivan is that of the role of women in both prehistoric society and the development of modern archaeology .
18) Modern archaeology has opened new vistas through the centuries, but Ehrlich had no knowledge, in his time, of what the future would bring into this realm.
19) With the rise of modern archaeology in the early 20th Century, archeologists began to excavate and investigate bog bodies more carefully and thoroughly.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of modern archaeology
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of modern archaeology with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with modern archaeology
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word modern archaeology in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with modern archaeology.
20 examples of simple sentences of modern archaeology. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of modern archaeology
Compound Sentences with modern archaeology
Complex Sentences with modern archaeology
Compound-Complex Sentences with modern archaeology