archaeological park in a sentence
1) The archaeological park of Teotihuacan is under threat from development pressures.
2) The area of Ficana is now an archaeological park .
3) The site is an archaeological park at the centre of a protected forest.
archaeological park example sentences4) Plans have been drawn up to turn the site into an archaeological park .
5) The archaeological park requires sure-footedness.Travel is by coach, train and boat.
6) Bukit Seguntang archaeological park , located in the hills west of Palembang city.
7) In 1991, the decision was taken to make the site into a national archaeological park .
8) He also planned an archaeological park to embrace most of the classical monuments inside the city.
9) Israeli planning authorities have approved plans to raze Palestinian homes to make the area into an archaeological park .
10) The flat, open meadows at Gosbecks archaeological park were once the home to a magnificent Roman encampment.
11) The Old Cahawba archaeological park is a restoration of what was Alabama's capital between 1820 and 1826.
12) Archaeological park Campa Torres.
13) Sriwijaya Kingdom archaeological park , the remnants of Sriwijaya site located on the banks of the River Musi.
14) At the Côa Valley archaeological park you 'll find rare open-air Paleolithic rock art, some 22,000 years old.
15) The engraved (Fragmented) stelea is exhibited at the lapidarium of the archaeological park of the Kosovo Museum.
example sentences with archaeological park16) Domus scientiarum Viminacium is a new scientific, research and tourist center build on the edge of the archaeological park .
17) The site of the Gihon Spring and Pool of Siloam are incorporated in an archaeological park open to the public.
18) Today, the first few miles are part of a fascinating archaeological park that maintains the romantic atmosphere of its past.
19) Champaner-Pavagadh archaeological park , a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is located in Panchmahal district in Gujarat, India.
20) The flat high grasslands of Gosbecks archaeological park at the start are wide open and full of the sweet song of larks.
21) The thousands of visitors to the excavations have shown there is an urgent need to make the site into an archaeological park .
22) The Casa Malpais Indian Ruins is an archaeological park , where you can learn more about the first inhabitants of the area.
23) The archaeological park of Tauriani, opened in 2011, consists of the archaeological sites of the ruins of the ancient Tauriana.
24) A. Exit the car park of Gosbecks archaeological park (P) to the right of the information board, heading south.
25) In March, Nat Geo Moments Awards 2014 team invited Travelling Camera for the Instawalk they organized in the Mehrauli archaeological park .
26) The seminar uses visits to local museums and archaeological parks in Rome and central Italy, as well as visits by local specialists, to inform its ongoing work.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archaeological park
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archaeological park with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archaeological park
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archaeological park in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archaeological park.
20 examples of simple sentences of archaeological park. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archaeological park
Compound Sentences with archaeological park
Complex Sentences with archaeological park
Compound-Complex Sentences with archaeological park