archaeological material in a sentence
1) No archaeological material was found associated with these man-made rudimentary remains.
2) Archaeological materials above the lava were affected differently during the last 2000 years.
3) Radiometric dating is also used to date archaeological materials , including ancient artifacts.
archaeological material example sentences4) Some New Mexican archaeological materials , notably from the Cochiti.
5) The first archaeological materials studied from the area were recovered from the seabed.
6) Visiting the State Museum of History of Mongolia, where archaeological materials .
7) Some, such as the Western Australian Museum, exhibit maritime archaeological materials .
8) Students then performed a minimum vessel analysis for the archaeological materials found in undisturbed contexts.
9) The Excavated Collections include all archaeological materials that have been excavated using systematic recovery techniques.
10) Features of archaeological materials allow inferring the context of the natural and cultural training processes.
11) Post-excavation analysis constitutes processes that are used to study archaeological materials after an excavation is completed.
12) The Royal BC Museum holds the largest collection of First Nations archaeological material from BC.
13) Also from the analogy of the composition of the archaeological material , the similarity is evident.
14) The archaeological material of the 2nd century AD is mixed in character: Geto-Dacian and Roman.
15) You can use 10% solution of Canada balsam in toluene archaeological material can be cleaned only mechanically.
example sentences with archaeological material16) However, analysis of archaeological material from that period has shown that the process of romanization was rather selective.
17) The archaeological material in Birka brings a strong impression of a freeport of trade and a small factory activity.
18) In North Jæren, rich archaeological material suggests that the chiefs held considerable power from the early Iron Age.
19) There were also found rests of buildings from air dried bricks and fire places with big quantities of archaeological material .
20) Archaeological material in the sea or in other underwater environments is typically subject to different factors than artifacts on land.
21) Rich archaeological material discovered at this site belongs to the Late Iron Age, 6th-5th century BC.
22) Most of the archaeological material for this civilization comes from cemeteries, and includes enigmatic figurines such as this one.
23) Archaeological material would, to a very large extent, have been called rubbish when it was left on the site.
24) The majority of the revealed movable archaeological materials clearly indicate traces of a nucleated Neolithic settlements of Starcevo and Vinca cultures.
25) During the course of the 1960s, Wits acquired a limestone cave renowned for its archaeological material located at Sterkfontein.
26) It is not difficult to interpret archaeological material to fit into a preconceived pattern if one has the determination and mental agility.
27) However, they may also be searching for archaeological materials in particular locations to test hypotheses about past use of those spaces.
28) This national property collection performs the same function as pictures in the National Gallery and the archaeological material in the British Museum.
How to use archaeological material in a sentence29) In his thesis , Wehlin has analysed the archaeological material from the Bronze Age stone ships and their placement in the landscape.
30) Lee is a specialist in the emerging field of ice patch archaeology, which focuses on finding archaeological materials in association with melting permanent snow and ice.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archaeological material
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archaeological material with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archaeological material
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archaeological material in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archaeological material.
20 examples of simple sentences of archaeological material. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archaeological material
Compound Sentences with archaeological material
Complex Sentences with archaeological material
Compound-Complex Sentences with archaeological material