forced assimilation in a sentence
1) These ranged from outright massacres to restrictive exclusionary laws and forced assimilation.
2) Official policy has vacillated between forced assimilation and enforced isolation in carefully controlled settlements.
3) Under fascist reign the Slavic population was subjected to a policy of forced assimilation.
4) The forced assimilation policies tried to forcibly strip native people of their identities and their livelihoods.
forced assimilation example sentences5) Benang in about forced assimilation and finding how one can return to their own culture.
6) Additionally, Aboriginal communities lost their culture and values through forced assimilation and lost their rights in society.
7) During the occupation of Korea by Japan, the Japanese government enforced a policy of forced assimilation.
8) The practice of forced assimilation, now criticized as cultural genocide, was considered progressive in its time.
9) This is achieved through forced assimilation, a process which takes individuals and technology, enhancing and controlling them.
10) In 1735 in the southeastern province of Guizhou, the Miao rose up against the government's forced assimilation.
11) The Suharto's New Order adopted a forced assimilation policy; which indicated that Chinese cultural elements were unacceptable.
12) Many Iowa expressed concern about their children's forced assimilation in white schools, and were distrusting of the government.
13) The Japanese government adopted a policy of forced assimilation, appointing mainland Japanese to political posts and suppressing native culture and language.
14) The language became almost entirely extinct during the Narragansetts' centuries of living within the larger English-majority society, through forced assimilation.
example sentences with assimilation15) Ryukyuan languages were heavily suppressed through a policy of forced assimilation throughout the former Ryukyu Kingdom after it was annexed in 1879.
16) The forced assimilation of hundreds of thousands of Armenians was indicative of the power, control and purpose of the Ottoman state.
17) It may technically qualify as genocide (noting that genocide does not equate to mass murder, but to a deliberate attempt to eliminate a culture or people, which would include forced assimilation).
18) Without this, the social structure of the Hungarian community in Romania will be distorted, and resistance to forced assimilation will be impossible.
19) Until the early 19th century, a policy of forced assimilation was employed by the Swedish government in what until then had been a linguistically Danish region.
20) Zhivkov also faced further charges of sponsoring terrorism, establishing labour camps, and inciting ethnic hatred through the forced assimilation of Bulgaria's ethnic Turk minority.
21) The Indian School system was developed as a way to further institute alienation and forced assimilation that denied and decimated Native American culture and legacy (Turner, 1997).
22) Through the early nineteenth century, Russian Jews experienced periods of forced assimilation and relative acceptance from the Russian government and Russian society.
23) Insecurity and fear of an unknown future and instability can result in displacement, exclusion, and forced assimilation into the dominant group.
24) Under an 1899 law, the Government pursued a policy of forced assimilation, imposing mandatory Japanese-language education and denying the Ainu their right to continue traditional practices.
25) In hearing the mother's desperate cry for help from the spirits of her departed warrior brothers, we can sense the tragic family divisions caused by forced assimilation.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of forced assimilation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of forced assimilation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with forced assimilation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word forced assimilation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with forced assimilation.
20 examples of simple sentences of forced assimilation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of forced assimilation
Compound Sentences with forced assimilation
Complex Sentences with forced assimilation
Compound-Complex Sentences with forced assimilation