difficult assignment in a sentence
1) The higher level Slayer masters tend to give more difficult assignments.
2) That game proved to be a difficult assignment.
3) The 395th Regiment's success earned it many difficult assignments.
4) It was a really difficult assignment!
difficult assignment example sentences5) Tackle your most difficult assignments first!
6) Because of his speed and strength, Hairston is a difficult assignment for any defender.
7) Review of work increases with more difficult assignments if the employee has not previously performed similar assignments.
8) Students often formed study groups outside of class to do difficult assignments or study for high-stakes tests.
9) She claimed the City gave her difficult assignments, poor reviews and no raise because of her complaint.
10) However, arguing that Dönitz did not wage of war of aggression would be a difficult assignment for Kranzbühler.
11) This sordid and sensational affair held the city in thrall and Vergniaud was given the difficult assignment of proving her innocence.
12) In some respects, the Air Guardsmen in South Korea had much more difficult assignments than their counterparts in South Vietnam.
13) This was a difficult assignment for the presence of civilians in the walled town meant that artillery could not support the attack.
14) His old friend gives him a difficult assignment: travel to the trenches outside of Richmond to be Lincoln?s eyes and ears amongst the men, sending back an honest account of the front.
example sentences with assignment15) Sy is one of those volunteers who is just there when called, and he is often the one we call for the difficult assignments.
16) Jose, who drew with Mabe in round two and defeated Baltimore master Kenneth McDonald in round three, got the difficult assignment of needing to defeat Jones with the black pieces in round five.
17) Therefore determining exactly what entities are "significant" is a difficult assignment, as the real certainty is determinable only well after the fact.
18) DB Alex Teems had the difficult assignment of covering Hawks leading receiver Josh Richey but still managed to contribute key pass break-ups (with three) and led the team in tackles.
19) Allison soon starts forgetting her own origins while the teacher provides an extremely difficult assignment of writing down numbers from zero to one million and then alphabetizing them.
20) Due to the lack of artistic freedom he was given (because Fred's script came with all the strip panels already blocked out), Mézières found this a difficult assignment.
21) Von Richthofen was following a considerably difficult assignment, stemming from a directive issued to the "Reichswehr" before Hitler's rise to power.
22) These decree examinations were for the purpose of particular promotions or to identify talented men for dealing with certain, specific, especially difficult assignments.
23) Working at the top end of the market as he did, Roche was taking on the most difficult assignments, but they were also the most remunerative and had the greatest publicity value.
24) Minus two injured starters, the Mets signed Matsuzaka on Thursday to fill a hole in the rotation and immediately handed him a difficult assignment.
25) This may have been the most difficult assignment of any of the players listed here, yet Wilson threw for over 300 yards and rushed for, okay, just seven, but still.
26) This is information that helps people understand how we conduct the foreign policy of the United States day in and day out in difficult assignments around the world.
27) Superintendent Roderick Alleyn joins the ship on the most difficult assignment of his career ...
28) "The all-new Soul was one of the more difficult assignments we've taken on," said Kearns.
29) This consistency of attitude is vital in maintaining the necessary morale that is needed in the day to day running of an increasingly difficult assignment. –RUO/MI Reformatory
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of difficult assignment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of difficult assignment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with difficult assignment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word difficult assignment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with difficult assignment.
20 examples of simple sentences of difficult assignment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of difficult assignment
Compound Sentences with difficult assignment
Complex Sentences with difficult assignment
Compound-Complex Sentences with difficult assignment