easily assimilate in a sentence
1) The second generation assimilated easily and quickly, as described by the melting pot phenomenon.
2) This may make it difficult for Asian Americans to assimilate easily into American culture.
3) Acetyl carnitine is the most easily assimilated and the most stable form of carnitine.
4) This "cleaning" will make the use of DynHormone more easily assimilated by the organism.
easily assimilate example sentences5) Because of these small particle sizes the copper is very easily assimilated into the skin through cell ion channels.
6) HPDI offers several high-quality, balanced, and complete multivitamins providing easily assimilated forms of nutrients in optimal amounts.
7) The B vitamins contained in Wheatgrass are far more easily assimilated by the body than typical B vitamin supplements.
8) His extraordinary ear and memory helped him to quickly and easily assimilate all the necessary musical rudiments and grammar.
9) The project aims to eradicate malnutrition in children by making cost effective nutritious and easily assimilated food available to children.
10) One of his findings was that pigments can only be easily assimilated by living organisms if they are in granular form.
11) Like all great songwriting teams from the Beatles forward they've got what it takes to craft songs that are smart and arresting yet easily assimilated.
12) Clearly in a war such as this, where Tiger fighters can easily assimilate back into the civilian population, the government has limited choices.
13) Such prayers are then easily assimilated to the offering of the Mass, a ritual which keeps alive the paradigmatic reality of the Incarnation.
14) Even though the Italian immigration was larger and more recent than the German one, the Italian group tended to be more easily assimilated.
example sentences with assimilate15) There are furthermore second and third generation Afghans who have been born and brought up in Pakistan their entire life and would not be able to easily assimilate back in Afghanistan.
16) Depending on the kinship system of the woman's tribe, their children would be more or less easily assimilated into the tribe.
17) Throughout all of nature, only specialized bacteria and Archaea are capable of nitrogen fixation, converting dinitrogen gas into ammonia (), which is easily assimilated by all organisms.
18) They came from the ranks of the Hasidim in Poland and South Russia; using the same liturgy and ritual as the Sephardim, they were easily assimilated with them, and received a share of the halukkah.
19) As Italians are Catholics and were easily assimilated in the larger Brazilian society, the practice is not perceived and almost forgot after a single generation.
20) There was some intermarriage, and a sizable proportion of the population in Cambodia was part Sino-Khmer, who were assimilated easily into either the Chinese or the Khmer community.
21) Although plants can absorb ammonia from the water to some degree, nitrates are assimilated more easily, thereby efficiently reducing the toxicity of the water for fish.
22) Consequently sport is of paramount importance to him and every event has to be approached as if it is the most demanding in his life; failure is not easily assimilated, as a result.
23) A band that rages across the rock firmament with such intensity that they can not be easily assimilated into the serried ranks of all the other homogenous contenders.
24) During the early 1980s, English anarchist Larry Law produced the "Spectacular Times" pocket-books series, which aimed to make Situationist ideas more easily assimilated into the anarchist movement.
25) Sucrose is an easily assimilated macronutrient that provides a quick source of energy, provoking a rapid rise in blood glucose upon ingestion.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of easily assimilate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of easily assimilate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with easily assimilate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word easily assimilate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with easily assimilate.
20 examples of simple sentences of easily assimilate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of easily assimilate
Compound Sentences with easily assimilate
Complex Sentences with easily assimilate
Compound-Complex Sentences with easily assimilate