duty assignment in a sentence
1) Will transitional employees be allowed to opt on vacant duty assignments?
2) Transitional Employees are not permitted to opt on vacant duty assignments.
3) Each received their recruiter duty assignments around the 2nd week of school.
4) An assignment to the U.S. Navy Band is a permanent duty assignment.
duty assignment example sentences5) It is a three-week course students attend en route to their duty assignment.
6) ICW a duty assignment, an employee may be required to: 1.
7) Tactical unit members carry this pistol regardless of duty assignment including in uniformed patrol).
8) In June 1944, Walker received his first duty assignment to Wake Island.
9) This duty assignment lasted 3 years, after which she was removed from active service.
10) They performed their Closed Loop Support duties in addition to their other duty assignments.
11) The Wing's involvement in the Vietnam War was one of temporary duty assignments.
12) Our position is that these duty assignments must be posted to the APWU bargaining unit.
13) The deputy's duty assignment is not up to the district, according to Holton.
14) On the 14th, she departed Newport for Philadelphia for her last active duty assignment.
example sentences with assignment15) Modification of definition of joint duty assignment to include all instructor assignments for joint training and education.
16) This review is to determine the need for continuation of the employee in the light duty assignment.
17) This is a special duty assignment and individuals in this position hold the 8B100 AFSC.
18) Al and Beth were married, though due to various duty assignments, they spent little time together.
19) The foregoing sentence does not establish any guarantee of daily work hours for employees in a light duty assignment.
20) General Lappe distinguished herself as (one or more duty assignments) (from ____ to ____).
21) Sense of Senate on inclusion of assignments as academic instructor at the military service academies as joint duty assignments.
22) SECTION IV - MILITARY EXPERIENCE (List in order from most recent to earliest duty assignment or position.
23) The form at issue in this case was a locally developed list of available limited duty assignments provided to physicians.
24) Hansell's first duty assignment was with the 2nd Bombardment Group at Langley Field, testing repaired aircraft.
25) Unassigned full-time carriers and full-time flexible carriers may bid on duty assignments posted for bids by employees in the craft.
26) The duty assignment should not be posted for bid under the provisions of Article 37, 3.A.7.
27) In June Devers was sent on a three-month temporary duty assignment to Europe with the American Army of Occupation.
How to use assignment in a sentence28) Spruance's first duty assignment would be aboard the battleship, an 11,400 ton veteran of the Spanish-American War.
29) The majority of personnel at Udorn, prior, to the formation of the group, were temporary duty assignments.
30) A duty assignment may include a permanent schedule which consists of different starting times on certain days of the service week.
31) In fact, between 1877 and 1892, at least 30 percent of the militia's active duty assignments involved strikes.
32) The term "unassigned regular" is used in those instances where a fulltime letter carrier does not hold a duty assignment.
33) Upon return to the craft position, such employees may exercise their right to bid on vacant letter carrier craft duty assignments.
34) Special orders, published to authorize or terminate diving duty assignment, will substantiate the commencement and termination of diving duty pay.
35) NOTE: Significant temporary duty assignments within a normal duty assignment should be included in the same entry with the main assignment.
36) NOTE: Significant temporary duty assignments within a normal duty assignment should be included in the same entry with the main assignment.
37) A more serious and frequent question was that which concerned the duty assignment of Wacs to theatrical performances designed for public entertainment.
38) Skoblicki said he hopes that his next duty assignment will be to a construction battalion in California or a command in Europe .
39) Its general problems came to the attention of the Army as soon as considerable numbers of troops began to move back and forth across the country on new duty assignments.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of duty assignment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of duty assignment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with duty assignment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word duty assignment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with duty assignment.
20 examples of simple sentences of duty assignment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of duty assignment
Compound Sentences with duty assignment
Complex Sentences with duty assignment
Compound-Complex Sentences with duty assignment