completely assimilate in a sentence
1) He should completely assimilate to the collar within a few days.
2) Sharon (Athena) became completely assimilated in human culture.
3) The prefix completely assimilates with the initial handshape of the number.
4) The much earlier Dutch Boer settlers are completely assimilated by these subsequent immigrants.
completely assimilate example sentences5) It could certainly take us years to completely assimilate and comprehend them.
6) Most of these lineages were nevertheless completely assimilated over generations despite their endogamic practices.
7) Preceding an approximant, the is completely assimilated: 'my wife'.
8) In 1969 they joined with the RPCNA and were completely assimilated into that body.
9) The immigrants' Israeli-born children, however, have completely assimilated into Israeli society.
10) All other evidence of the smaller galaxy has been destroyed; it has been completely assimilated.
11) Leslie represents the least-represented public image of our community: the deep stealth, completely assimilated transsexual.
12) The Romance Dalmatians of the cities were the most susceptible because of their similar culture and were completely assimilated.
13) This information is written for young women who desire to be completely assimilated into mainstream society and accepted as female.
14) Some of these groups still adhere to traditional customs, while others have been almost completely assimilated into the mestizo-Hispanic culture.
example sentences with assimilate15) The vast majority of the 40,000 Jews in Poland by the late 1960s were completely assimilated into the broader society.
16) In the outcome, all previously Wendish territory were settled by a German majority and the Wends were almost completely assimilated.
17) The first, supported by Gotō, held that from a biological perspective, the natives could not be completely assimilated.
18) Towards the end of the colonial period the Indo-Eurasian mix culture came under exceeding pressure to assimilate completely into Dutch imposed culture.
19) Chinese mestizos, as well as some Chinese who chose to completely assimilate into the Filipino or Spanish culture adopted Spanish surnames.
20) A world where every Western youth culture since the dawn of teenage has been assimilated so completely that Tokyo has become a sociological Disneyland.
21) In an interview published in the London "Jewish Chronicle" in 1950, he argued that Jews should either immigrate to Israel or assimilate completely into their local cultures.
22) However, the Nanosuit rejects its removal from Alcatraz since it had already completely assimilated with its wearer, revealing memories of Prophet's fallout with Hargreave in the process.
23) That was the dominant element of the Slavic ethnic people of this region, which by the late Middle Ages had already completely assimilated all of the old Balkan ethnic minority.
24) According to the 1905 census, the aboriginal population included 450,000+ plains aborigines, almost completely assimilated into Han Chinese society, and 300,000+ mountain aborigines.
25) During the colonial era the Mardijkers eventually assimilated completely into the Indo Eurasian community and were no longer registered as a separate ethnic group.
26) The Subas eventually numbered 300,000 but most are completely assimilated Luos by culture, name, language and political orientation and have more or less the same outlook of life.
27) An example of dissimilation takes place when the morphophoneme assimilates completely to the quality of the vowel that precedes in the previous syllable.
28) In those approaches that incorporate the moraic obstruent, it is said to completely assimilate to the following obstruent, resulting in a geminate (that is, double) consonant.
29) In nonstandard varieties of Central and Southern Italian, some stops at the end of a syllable completely assimilate to the following consonant.
30) Partly because of the recurring devastation of war and the resultant mingling of refugees, the Livonians of Livonia were eventually completely assimilated by the Latvians.
31) Elements of Chinese cuisine can be seen in Indonesian cuisine: foods such as "bakmi" (noodles), "bakso" (meat or fish balls), and "lumpia" (spring rolls) have been completely assimilated.
32) Meanwhile, in France the government of the Third Republic directed one of its ministers, Adolphe Crémieux, "to destroy the military regime ... to completely assimilate Algeria into France.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of completely assimilate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of completely assimilate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with completely assimilate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word completely assimilate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with completely assimilate.
20 examples of simple sentences of completely assimilate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of completely assimilate
Compound Sentences with completely assimilate
Complex Sentences with completely assimilate
Compound-Complex Sentences with completely assimilate