fairly ambivalent in a sentence
1) Nevertheless, he's maintained a fairly ambivalent attitude to the whole Veteran scene.
2) Initial writer Jamie Delano was, in his own words, " fairly ambivalent " about the change of title.
3) Nicholson remained fairly ambivalent about the thought of having a son, mainly, he explained, because of Anspach's attitude.
fairly ambivalent example sentences4) It seemed like when we were around, and actively playing and stuff, that people's responses to us were fairly ambivalent .
5) Cinderella explains that it was a nice ball with "A Very Nice Prince," but seems fairly ambivalent about the experience.
6) He did not, I think, like to plan; was fairly ambivalent about rehearsal, and generally liked to deal with life and performance as it encountered him, rather than before.
7) 'I'm fairly ambivalent about ghosts,' he admitted with a smile.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of fairly ambivalent
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of fairly ambivalent with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with fairly ambivalent
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word fairly ambivalent in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with fairly ambivalent.
20 examples of simple sentences of fairly ambivalent. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of fairly ambivalent
Compound Sentences with fairly ambivalent
Complex Sentences with fairly ambivalent
Compound-Complex Sentences with fairly ambivalent