ambivalent attitude in a sentence
1) Enlil had an ambivalent attitude to mankind.
2) A hard-boiled private eye has an ambivalent attitude towards the police.
3) We find in Charles, however, an ambivalent attitude.
4) At the moment, the public has a rather ambivalent attitude toward science.
ambivalent attitude example sentences5) Tends to be talkative, but ambivalent attitude to company.
6) Such ambivalent attitude of the show received much criticisms from fans and netizens.
7) The supreme directors held an ambivalent attitude until the declaration of independence of 1816.
8) The common law displays an ambivalent attitude towards the police process and its product.
9) One of the consequences of this is an ambivalent attitude to black immigrants.
10) The first concerns her obsession with purity and her ambivalent attitude towards it.
11) This ambivalent attitude is more pronounced in Burma where women are a specially privileged lot.
12) One result is the profoundly ambivalent attitude to education of most black South Africans.
13) Nevertheless, he's maintained a fairly ambivalent attitude to the whole Veteran scene.
14) The emigration of these potentially productive citizens emphasized Haiti's ambivalent attitude toward their Diaspora.
example sentences with attitude15) At best politicians (again of all parties) have an ambivalent attitude to capital spending.
16) The underground Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists (OUN) displayed an ambivalent attitude towards Jews.
17) His ambivalent attitude towards government was a common one of the general public during the Progressive Era.
18) There's often an ambivalent attitude towards celebrity, a mixture of the fawning and the competitive.
19) At the beginning of the popular health system many people had an ambivalent attitude to traditional herbal remedies.
20) At the same time, Irving maintained an ambivalent attitude to Holocaust denial depending on his audience.
21) I've always had a rather ambivalent attitude towards something happening to my father, and it persists.
22) Traditional building materials tend to imply low-rise housing, and urban planners have an ambivalent attitude to low-rise.
23) Messages meant to appeal to the general public with ambivalent attitudes are a pointless waste of time and energy.
24) The poem contains seven stanzas, a relatively elaborate structure which underscores his ambivalent attitude towards Lucy's imagined death.
25) The Army's leaders retained a generally conservative political outlook, and had an ambivalent attitude towards the Nazi party.
26) First, in regard to science, today's liberals have a far more ambivalent attitude than the Progressives did.
27) The culturally close people of Sweden still have an ambivalent attitude to horse meat, said to stem from this time.
28) Their ambivalent attitudes were described in a number of social science surveys as a 'clash of values' rather than dissidence.
29) Norman Finkelstein, a harsh critic of Israel's occupation of Palestinian territory, has also expressed an ambivalent attitude towards BDS.
30) At the time of his death, in Boulogne sur Seine, he had an ambivalent attitude towards both Fascism and Bolshevism.
31) A MUDDLED response and ambivalent attitudes in the Bush administration contributed to the failure of Tuesday's Panamanian coup, US officials now concede.
32) They attract very large circles of friends and they may take an ambivalent attitude to financial matters that causes them to suffer from many changes of fortune.
33) Pakistani Chief Executive Pervez Musharraf's ambivalent attitude toward fundamentalism is nowhere more evident than in his government's relationship with the mujahideen.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambivalent attitude
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambivalent attitude with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambivalent attitude
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambivalent attitude in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambivalent attitude.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambivalent attitude. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambivalent attitude
Compound Sentences with ambivalent attitude
Complex Sentences with ambivalent attitude
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambivalent attitude