remain ambivalent in a sentence
1) His exalted social position also remained fundamentally ambivalent .
2) The official view remained ambivalent at best, though.
3) Yet Lerma remained deeply ambivalent about his position.
remain ambivalent example sentences4) The relationship between Shirley and Louis, meanwhile, remains ambivalent .
5) Over the centuries, the relationship between town and gown has remained ambivalent .
6) The sentiment of the Latvian Russian community, however, remained ambivalent .
7) The attitude in Hyde's writing to the Martin Eden figure remains ambivalent .
8) It was for this reason that the Council's final documents remained so ambivalent .
9) The Department of Sanitation remains ambivalent in its support for recycling and waste prevention.
10) However, Urquiza remained ambivalent toward this effort and did not declare for Paraguay.
11) Amongst the mass of the Turkish population, attitudes towards Israel remained ambivalent at best.
12) Culturally, during the 1920s, Spanish feelings towards the United States remained ambivalent .
13) Some children who went through children's societies said they loved the experience, others remain ambivalent .
14) Despite his criticism of the regime Schlatter's attitude toward aspects of Nazi ideology remain ambivalent .
15) While revering the music of Bach and Mozart, he remained ambivalent about much 19th-century music.
example sentences with remain ambivalent16) The problem, however, is that that reconstituted totality is never certain, its status always remains ambivalent .
17) The public remained ambivalent to the concept of finals football until the VFL pulled off a coup in 1902.
18) Paul's penchant for 'diplomatic' solutions of this kind also meant that many Council texts remained ambivalent .
19) Chávez and Chávismo , are things we in the West, even on the left, remain inherently ambivalent about.
20) Often adapting a nationalist vocabulary and rhetorically convincing manner, populism was used to appeal to broad masses while remaining ideologically ambivalent .
21) Nicholson remained fairly ambivalent about the thought of having a son, mainly, he explained, because of Anspach's attitude.
22) But the public remains ambivalent about the Prime Minister's free-market policies and there are rumblings of union discontent and sporadic strikes.
23) The audience response remains ambivalent , but the ambivalence regards the loss of repression and control rather than the choice of action taken by the characters.
24) He has been influenced by Niklas Luhmann's system theory and Bruno Latour's Actor-network theory, but remains ambivalent about both.
25) Although Córdoba later dreamt about his time with the forest tribe, he remained ambivalent about the incident of his capture and life with the tribe.
26) Soviet assistance to the MPLA was always somewhat reluctant; they never fully trusted Neto and their relationship was to remain ambivalent through the following years.
27) Ruth returns to the grid full-time in episode 3, quickly slotting back into her old role while remaining ambivalent about the cost of involvement.
28) The Premier Grand Lodge of England (the "Moderns") Remained ambivalent about the new rite, probably because its secret word remained in their own third degree.
How to use remain ambivalent in a sentence29) Maureen Ryan of "The Huffington Post" and noted critic Alan Sepinwall remained ambivalent towards the show; otherwise, however, critics' were uniformly positive.
30) Although it is sometimes said that he tore the score up, he did not in fact do that; but he remained ambivalent about it.
31) However, O'Brien cautions that unions have been only peripherally involved in this process, and remain ambivalent about its potential effects.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of remain ambivalent
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of remain ambivalent with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with remain ambivalent
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word remain ambivalent in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with remain ambivalent.
20 examples of simple sentences of remain ambivalent. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of remain ambivalent
Compound Sentences with remain ambivalent
Complex Sentences with remain ambivalent
Compound-Complex Sentences with remain ambivalent