highly ambivalent in a sentence
1) Yoder was himself " highly ambivalent " about being ordained.
2) A highly ambivalent fragrance , with contrasting areas of light and dark.
3) John's compliance with them remains rugged but respectful, or highly ambivalent .
highly ambivalent example sentences4) On this point, feminist thinking is - as I have mentioned - highly ambivalent .
5) However, I must say that her continuous assertions of cultural authority leave me feeling highly ambivalent .
6) In the end, the relationship between the new prime minister and the military will be highly ambivalent .
7) For a number of years after that event, Krishnamurti was highly ambivalent about the role that had been designated for him.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of highly ambivalent
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of highly ambivalent with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with highly ambivalent
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word highly ambivalent in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with highly ambivalent.
20 examples of simple sentences of highly ambivalent. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of highly ambivalent
Compound Sentences with highly ambivalent
Complex Sentences with highly ambivalent
Compound-Complex Sentences with highly ambivalent