ambivalent feeling in a sentence
1) There always had been ambivalent feelings between father and oldest son.
2) Koons himself inspires great unease and deeply ambivalent feelings .
3) All this must have raised in the laity ambivalent feelings .
ambivalent feeling example sentences4) Ambivalent feelings of fear and pride filled our hearts.
5) I have ambivalent feelings toward Jack Kerouac.
6) Ambivalent feelings on this one, folks!
7) British opinion polls from the Cold War revealed ambivalent feelings towards the United States.
8) Many Cambodians I talked to expressed ambivalent feelings toward the presence of the Vietnamese.
9) I am also left with an ambivalent feeling which both destabilises and seduces me.
10) This disparity in social attitudes is certainly reflected in the ambivalent feelings held by retired people.
11) Because when the Saints joined the wagon train, they did so with ambivalent feelings .
12) Young pubescent girls may have ambivalent feelings around the experience of buying and wearing their first bra.
13) During the pre-oedipal stages ambivalent feelings are expressed in a dyadic relationship between the mother and the child.
14) The movie 's effectiveness relies on our ambivalent feelings about Gere himself; his good looks and good luck.
15) MARTIN: This country has kind of an ambivalent feeling about the past, I mean - and what came before.
example sentences with ambivalent feeling16) GLAAD executive director Joan Garry enjoyed seeing Marge's transformation, from having ambivalent feelings for her sister to then supporting her.
17) Then, his father becomes his model and rival, and that explains the ambivalent feelings so characteristic of the Oedipus Complex.
18) Phebe Woodruff Phebe Woodruff, first wife of Apostle Wilford Woodruff, also shared the ambivalent feelings of Mormon women in polygamy.
19) Cold wind that stirs up bitter memories Peter Hetherington reports on ambivalent feelings created by a memorial service in the town scarred by last year's crash.
20) It would be important to recognize if you have ambivalent feelings and to share both feelings with your partner directly, allowing for honest communication.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambivalent feeling
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambivalent feeling with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambivalent feeling
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambivalent feeling in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambivalent feeling.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambivalent feeling. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambivalent feeling
Compound Sentences with ambivalent feeling
Complex Sentences with ambivalent feeling
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambivalent feeling