ambivalence in a sentence
1) All sacred religious texts display the same " ambivalence ".
2) The ambivalence surrounding project aid is likely to continue.
3) True claims show more balance and ambivalence .
ambivalence example sentences4) The same ambivalence is evident in the prevailing attitude toward language.
5) Further characteristics include ambivalence towards leaders and anticipation of domination.
6) Rowling has occasionally expressed ambivalence about her religious faith.
7) And sometimes this ambivalence exists within the same individual.
8) But the western never resolved its ambivalence .
9) This is the dreadful state of ambivalence .
10) My ambivalence towards them approaches the extreme.
11) This stage involves ambivalence , love and anger competing for priority.
12) The book is a swift and delightful document of ambivalence .
13) Indigenous peoples have shown ambivalence about the intellectual property approach.
14) The curious feature of this tale was its moral ambivalence .
15) She had a certain ambivalence to friends and company.
example sentences with ambivalence16) But there is clear ambivalence over its wider dissemination.
17) The same ambivalence was found when the current student body was surveyed.
18) This signification has almost always been shaded with ambivalence .
19) He mentioned his ambivalence on this subject online.
20) This rejection fed his ambivalence about his poetry.
21) There is an ambivalence in the expertise theory.
22) Freud associated taboo with ambivalence from the start.
23) This cut perfectly captures Lucia's ambivalence regarding Max.
24) It's a passage marked by ambivalence .
25) Now we also both suffer from ambivalence .
26) Divorce lawyers and judges in Georgia reported ambivalence about joint custody.
27) I harbor a deep degree of ambivalence about the military surge.
28) When it comes to psychoanalysis, his ambivalence betrays itself.
How to use ambivalence in a sentence29) The ambivalence of this approach is conveyed by the title.
30) Certainly there was some ambivalence regarding the Palestine campaign.
31) There's ambivalence at every stage of the game.
32) There, ambivalence mixes with unease -- or admiration.
33) An additional critique lies within the ambivalence of womanism.
34) Jules expresses his ambivalence about his life of crime.
35) An expression of the severe ambivalence of the relationship ?
36) A few also expressed a certain ambivalence toward relatives' strong opinions.
37) There can be no room for ambivalence .
38) Adventists noted the new union's ambivalence regarding infant baptism.
39) When attacked, there is no room for ambivalence or hesitation.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambivalence
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambivalence with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambivalence
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambivalence in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambivalence.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambivalence. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambivalence
Compound Sentences with ambivalence
Complex Sentences with ambivalence
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambivalence