detain authority in a sentence
1) It is assumed that he has been detained by authorities.
2) There, he was caught and detained by immigration authorities.
3) Fifty other passengers were detained by the Greek coastal authority.
4) Panamanian authorities have detained some 35 crew members .
detain authority example sentences5) Since 2009 authorities have detained at least 39 teachers on national security charges.
6) On 28 October, British authorities detained the ship at Gibraltar.
7) After their deal goes bad, he is detained by Mexican authorities.
8) authorities detained Apple at the Hudspeth County Jail.
9) authorities detained the 10 for 24 hours and released them the next day.
10) In addition to refusing to grant visas, Bahraini authorities had detained several journalists.
11) Because they do not have proper documentation they are detained by the authorities.
12) Nearly three decades later she was detained by immigration authorities and put into deportation proceedings.
13) In 2005, U.S. immigration authorities detained Carriles after he illegally entered the country.
14) Nine Mexican national crew members were detained by Mexican authorities for possible prosecution in Mexico.
example sentences with authority15) Four fishermen died while one was detained by Russian authorities on the charges of poaching.
16) On 2 April 2011 Bahraini authorities detained blogger Zakariya Rashid Hassan al-Ashiri.
17) On September 29, he was again detained by the Mauritanian authorities for questioning.
18) They have never been detained by authorities and so are unlikely to serve their sentences .
19) The play ends with an account of Don John being detained by the local authorities.
20) After traveling to Chile in 2005, Fujimori was detained by the Chilean authorities.
21) After the rally, Navalny was detained by authorities for several hours, then released.
22) Bahrain authorities have detained four men on charges for defaming the Bahraini king on Twitter.
23) Israeli authorities then detained Tariq.
24) The zone neighbors accused the destruction was caused by infiltrates who weren't detained by the authorities.
25) During the year authorities detained some women in public places and told them to remove their hijab.
26) authorities initially detained her in September 2011 and tried her in a nonpublic hearing in December 2011.
27) Amnesty International reported in June 2008 that over 1000 Tibetan protesters detained by Chinese authorities were unaccounted for.
How to use authority in a sentence28) On 21–22 August 2007, participants of the protests on 19 August were detained by local authorities.
29) Any presence of the law was absent whilst hundreds of thousands of people were interrogated and detained by authorities.
30) Israeli military authorities detained Palestinians who advocated non-violent protest against Israeli settlements and the route of the separation barrier.
31) Meusebach found Prince Solms in Galveston trying to return to Germany, detained by authorities for unpaid bills.
32) Yaroshenko was detained by the US authorities in Liberia in 2010 and then taken to the United States.
33) authorities briefly detained Arce after they found bomb components and a gun during a raid on Arce's home.
34) Shanghai authorities detained eight individuals on 16 November, at least four of whom were accused of being unlicensed welders.
35) As martial law was declared in December 1981 to crush dissidents, Bielecki was arrested and briefly detained by authorities.
36) Peter Greste, Mohamed Fadel Fahmy, and Baher Mohamed were detained by Egyptian authorities on 29 December.
37) In the course of this work, he was twice detained by Soviet authorities and once expelled from the country.
38) On September 8 last year he was one of a number of British citizens detained by the Abu Dhabi authorities.
39) Chinese authorities detained Mao Lijun, general manager of the Xuzhou Anying Biologic Technology Development, on unspecified charges.
40) One man successfully crossed the mine fields to enter the base, while 12 others were detained by the Cuban authorities.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of detain authority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of detain authority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with detain authority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word detain authority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with detain authority.
20 examples of simple sentences of detain authority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of detain authority
Compound Sentences with detain authority
Complex Sentences with detain authority
Compound-Complex Sentences with detain authority