authority body in a sentence
1) In order to cooperate with law enforcement authorities or governmental regulatory bodies .
2) Delegated power Where decision-making is moved to another authority or body .
3) What should the relationship between the local authorities and the central body ?
4) This applies § to both public authorities and private sector bodies providing goods and services.
authority body example sentences5) There's less of it and the thump has less authority and body .
6) Local authorities and certain other public bodies with home loan facilities will also be included.
7) With representatives of public authorities, civic bodies and legations from most other brotherhoods.
8) SEOS is grateful for support from local authorities and other funding bodies, and advertisers.
9) Would any public interest decisions also be taken by the authority or a separate body ?
10) At another level local authorities or bodies set up by local authorities manage stretches of a single river .
11) It contributes interaction and relationships with local communities, local authorities, bodies and officials of local governments.
12) Governments also borrow on behalf of nationalized industries, municipalities, local authorities and other public sector bodies .
13) Current caps to borrowing limit how much housing debt local authorities and other public bodies can take on .
14) We are introducing a duty to cooperate to ensure that local authorities and public bodies cooperate with each other.
example sentences with authority15) Local government ombudsman Person who investigates complaints of injustice arising from maladministration by local authorities and certain other bodies .
16) Some grants are paid directly to the developer; others are paid to the local authority or other public body .
17) Certification bodies are themselves audited by the relevant authorities and bodies, as part of the approval and accreditation process.
18) Government ministers, local authorities and other public bodies have been given the power by statute to make subordinate legislation.
19) MAG's CL Advisors also interact with relevant agencies, local authorities, HMA coordination bodies and other key stakeholders.
20) Local authorities and other spending bodies are free to provide a different level of service and may vary in their efficiency.
21) In preparing the scheme, the NRA consulted extensively with the local authorities and other bodies, local residents and landowners.
22) It is being promoted by the East-West Rail Consortium, a consortium of local authorities and interested bodies along the route.
23) Local authorities and statutory bodies will have well-defined objectives, and an enormous range of prioritised activities to develop and deliver.
24) The monitoring committees are to be composed of representatives of the managing authority and intermediate bodies and of representatives of the partners.
25) Members, professionally recognized for their expertise, are regularly consulted by central bank, financial authorities and regulatory bodies or asked to join working groups.
26) Whether a TSO is necessary or desirable to allow the conduct of any investigation by the RFL or any other authority or body to proceed unimpeded.
27) This is a further recognition that the big issues of the modern, complex, society do not fall neatly within the boundaries of a government department, local authority or professional body .
28) The programme brought together ten public sector organisations from around the UK, including local authorities, statutory bodies, higher education institutions, and NHS Trusts.
29) Our views are often expressed to local authorities, national bodies and our M.P. The Chamber is seen by Powys council as a valuable point of contact with the local business community.
30) We are retained as external grant assessors by certain local authorities and other bodies, so we are in a good position to give expert advice.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authority body
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authority body with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authority body
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authority body in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authority body.
20 examples of simple sentences of authority body. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authority body
Compound Sentences with authority body
Complex Sentences with authority body
Compound-Complex Sentences with authority body