authority boundary in a sentence
1) It also breaks the figures down into local authority boundaries .
2) These are coterminous with local authority boundaries .
3) The commissioners are enjoined not to cross local authority boundaries in creating parliamentary constituencies.
4) The authority's boundaries were extended in 1983 to accommodate the Bewbush and Broadfield neighbourhoods.
authority boundary example sentences5) Difficulties created by local authority boundaries, especially where policies differ sharply and where these divide built up areas are well described.
6) Contrast this with local authority boundaries in England: many are too small to co-ordinate and deliver issues that directly affect the economy, such as skills, transport and housing.
7) The data obtained by Green Audit was for 230 areas of residence in Wales, based on pre-1974 local authority boundary administrative areas.
8) Gordon Brown told a seminar on Smarter Government that the agency would open up information relating to electoral and local authority boundaries, postcode areas and mid scale mapping information.
9) One in the LB of Barking and Dagenham local authority boundary, called 'Robert Jeyes Library' on the High Road and one in the LB of Redbridge local authority 'The Keith Axon Centre' on Grove Road.
10) This new organization, or consortium, could have powers delegated to it to design and buy services across an area coterminous with the local authority boundary .
11) The local authority boundaries correspond to the Foyle constituency of the Parliament of the United Kingdom and the Foyle constituency of the Northern Ireland Assembly.
12) The systematic manipulation of the franchise and local authority boundaries continued as the Unionists used their control of local government as a source of patronage.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authority boundary
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authority boundary with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authority boundary
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authority boundary in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authority boundary.
20 examples of simple sentences of authority boundary. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authority boundary
Compound Sentences with authority boundary
Complex Sentences with authority boundary
Compound-Complex Sentences with authority boundary