authority budget in a sentence
1) This effectively retains their share of the total authority budget .
2) The hon. Lady ought to examine local authority budgets .
3) The services were reduced due to a cut in the authority's home tuition budget .
4) Moreover, the cuts expected in local authority budgets from April 2012 will affect infrastructure projects.
authority budget example sentences5) The Secretary of State was also allowed to require reduction in individual local authorities' budgets .
6) Darlington health authority's budget has been frozen for the next four years prompting a review of spending priorities.
7) Graham says issuing a bond was a direct response to changing economic circumstances and pressure on local authority budgets .
8) This seeks to divide the district health authority budget notionally between practices, thereby delegating purchasing authority to each practice.
9) Mr Davies replied that the authority's budget added up to about 0.2pc of NHS spending in Wales.
10) I notice it's not coming out of the police authority budget, it's coming out of publi, er this, this er committee's budget.
11) I will give careful consideration to local authority budgets and make my capping decisions in the light of all the information available to me when I've received it.
12) Research Warning: The "indiscriminate" slashing of local authority research budgets to protect front-line services from cuts would be shortsighted, a leading analyst has warned.
13) Conservation authority budgets have been reduced by 80 per cent in the past two years, resulting in maintenance cuts and forcing some facilities and parks to close, he said.
14) Many of the areas that will lose NHS funding if the new formula is implemented are the same areas that have also lost out from above average cuts to local authority budgets .
example sentences with authority15) The Government must take responsibility for the care crisis after cutting more than £1 billion from local authorities' budgets for older people, since the coalition came to power.
16) The irony is that Pickles, the very man who has reduced local authority budgets so that they cannot afford to invest in flood defences, is now in charge of flood protection.
17) The letter concludes:' We feel that this situation would not have arisen if ERCs were not included in health authority budgets .
18) After 1993, the finance to meet the charges will come from income support, housing benefit and local authority community care budgets .
19) If he considers an authority's budget excessive - or, indeed, considers it an excessive increase on the previous year's budget - that is sufficient reason for him to cap that authority.
20) Assessment time has doubled, said one Lincolnshire social worker who predicted the authority's petrol budget would rise dramatically as staff make more visits to clients.
21) The move comes after government cuts meant a reduction of more than 30 per cent in the authority's budget between 2011 and 2015.
22) John Williams, leader of the ruling Labour group, said last year under the Conservatives the authority's budget had been increased by 4pc but this year was only up by 2.4pc.
23) TRAINING Running costs had already been identified in the business plan although funds still had to be released officially from the health authority budget .
24) Related Articles As the axe falls on legal aid and local authority budgets, the lifeline offered by Citizens Advice Bureaux to people in need of help is hanging by a thread.
25) Select committee chairman Gareth Wardell said the authority's annual budget of £2.81m amounted to just 98p per head of the Welsh population.
26) But his claim the government had increased the provision for the Children Act in local authorities' budgets by 14 per cent was greeted with derision from the floor.
27) The reduction is likely to be due to cuts in local authority budgets, staff moving off the local authority payroll and schools in England becoming academies, said the ONS.
28) Much of this may not find its way into local authority budgets, as a dramatic increase in students in further education of 222,000 (25%) is signalled over the next three years.
29) Provision for children with special educational needs is becoming a major problem, leading to overspending in a considerable proportion of local authority education budgets .
30) As the economy grows, basic living needs are met more easily and extra resources are available for travel, recreation, education, social care and other services that affect local authority budgets .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authority budget
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authority budget with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authority budget
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authority budget in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authority budget.
20 examples of simple sentences of authority budget. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authority budget
Compound Sentences with authority budget
Complex Sentences with authority budget
Compound-Complex Sentences with authority budget