assert authority in a sentence
1) His goals were to assert the royal authority and make money.
2) This choice allowed him to assert authority over all his territories.
3) A plot intended to assert authority had backfired on Sussala and caused his death.
4) Also according to Iranian constitution the Supreme Leader asserts the authority of the president.
assert authority example sentences5) Still, she asserted more authority than she did during Emperor Wenxuan's reign.
6) As an added bonus, Imperial authority was asserted over a number of Aegean Islands.
7) I am not asserting authority but sharing some insights which I hope others will find useful .
8) By 1770, Washington was publicly condemning Gage's actions in asserting British authority in Massachusetts.
9) The Food and Drug Administration plans to assert regulatory authority over e-cigarettes in the near future .
10) And as far as I can tell from the record, the administration never asserted such authority.
11) He established the Zulu Kingdom, asserting authority over the Ndwandwe and pushing the Swazi north.
12) His papacy asserted the absolute spiritual authority of his office, while still respecting the temporal authority of kings.
13) This was thought to be because there are more severe perceived social consequences for women who assert authority illegitimately.
14) The Chinese, concerned that Britain would seize Tibet, invaded Tibet in 1910 and asserted political authority.
example sentences with authority15) Worried the Alexandrians have forgotten the dangers of the outside world, Rick gradually asserts authority over them.
16) Husserl is taken as a metaphysical path for coming to assert the authority of otherwise insufficiently grounded attitudes and opinions.
17) Popes also contended with the cardinals, who sometimes attempted to assert the authority of councils over the pope's.
18) The exaggerated age, however, is inconsistent with a statement recorded by Plutarch on the asserted authority of Cato himself.
19) He felt that adults asserted authority for its feelings of power, and that this motive was a type of repression.
20) When the federal government tried to assert authority on behalf of the Cherokees, the governor of Georgia took up arms.
21) The SMC has the potential to serve as a check on radicalization and help to assert a moderate authority in Syria .
22) But later popes even to the present day have been very insistent on using that and similar titles which assert universal authority.
23) Baghdadi, who has assumed the mediaeval title of caliph, used the message to seek to assert authority over Muslims everywhere.
24) It was responsible for a number of pieces of landmark legislation, many of which asserted the authority of the federal government.
25) Krauthammer called it "insane" for the federal government to assert the authority to regulate "water in a trench" on private land.
26) This parable asserts the authority of an ancient scribe to alter a text by interpolating new material that was not found in the text he was copying.
27) This shock and awe battalion is led by Pontius Pilate, the Roman governor, who is rolling into town to assert the authority of the Roman Empire.
28) This bill respects the federal government's authority over federal immigration, while asserting New York's authority to define its citizenry and to distribute the benefits of state citizenship.
29) In 1080 a certain Prince Ruben, that the historians believe to be descendant of the Bagradouni and Ardzrouni dynasties, asserted authority over the local Armenian and Greek princes.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assert authority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assert authority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assert authority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assert authority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assert authority.
20 examples of simple sentences of assert authority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assert authority
Compound Sentences with assert authority
Complex Sentences with assert authority
Compound-Complex Sentences with assert authority