definite answer in a sentence
1) No definite answer has been found for it.
2) These are all questions which have rather definite answers .
3) The old men of the pueblo had much more definite answers .
definite answer example sentences4) A definite answer , yes or no, is required.
5) The ulama hesitated and refrained from a definite answer .
6) YES There 's a definite answer to that.
7) I would like to give a definite answer .
8) These are two questions that do not yet have definite answers .
9) Angry at the medical world for not having any definite answers .
10) It's a reasonable question with a definite answer : no.
11) He doesn't mind but says many don't have definite answers .
12) The ONLY way to have a more definite answer is more invasive tests .
13) There is no scientific evidence that provides a definite answer to that question.
14) There can be no definite answer to this problem at the moment.
15) Of course, there is no definite answer as class is a vague sociological concept.
example sentences with definite answer16) The publication of book 53 offered a definite answer to the question of age.
17) There's no definite answer .
18) In a few years, we hope, we shall have a more definite answer .
19) It was Charles V who gave a definite answer to this complicated and delicate matter.
20) One can give a definite answer for that case using the "Nakamura number".
21) The accompanying text pages explore these questions and give definite answers as a basis for discussion.
22) So I began to formulate a series of tests that would give me definite answers .
23) The question whether the speed of light is a true physical limit has no definite answer yet.
24) But it's early days yet and there's no there's no definite answer .
25) After spending some time reading through it I wasn't any closer to a definite answer .
26) That 's why they can never give definite answers and are always vague about their salary structure.
27) If we shake someone and ask him if he was asleep he usually has a definite answer .
28) The operation went extraordinarily well, which I saw as a direct and definite answer to prayer.
How to use definite answer in a sentence29) Perhaps you should do it and then you would know a definite answer . 3.
30) The biographical sources covering the period are, unfortunately, not sufficiently detailed to permit a definite answer .
31) All are familiar with their own experiences of being asleep, and feel they can give definite answers .
32) But would have to give them a definite answer - and they need it this week".
33) Siletzia's origin is not yet determined, and (as of 2011) lacks a definite answer .
34) I mean , before you give a definite answer , maybe check so we won't be inconvenienced.
35) However, From what you are saying it is hard to give you a definite answer on it.
36) They understand your individual case and may have some more definite answers about why you have put on weight.
37) If there were simple definite answers to these questions then maybe morality would lose its importance and its point.
38) Conversation had now become difficult, and Diane still hadn't given Pete a definite answer to his question.
39) Because this depends on state law, the USPTO cannot provide a definite answer for all factual situations.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of definite answer
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of definite answer with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with definite answer
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word definite answer in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with definite answer.
20 examples of simple sentences of definite answer. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of definite answer
Compound Sentences with definite answer
Complex Sentences with definite answer
Compound-Complex Sentences with definite answer