adequate answer in a sentence
1) The remaining 9.4% of the population did not provide an adequate answer .
2) Only from an investigation of the politics of schooling might come an adequate answer .
3) Children who at any age put such questions have a right to receive adequate answers .
adequate answer example sentences4) Ianthe and John were silent, feeling that no adequate answer could be made.
5) Do the rebels on the right have adequate answers to any of these six questions?
6) The more complex the question , the less likely you are to get an adequate answer .
7) This Dicastery hopes that the citation given here will provide an adequate answer to your letter.
8) This supplies James with an adequate answer to the underlying question of the "Euthyphro".
9) Justice Scalia: Why isn't that an adequate answer to keep your client out of jail?
10) Many students find difficulty in preparing adequate answers to such questions, as is apparent from examiners' comments.
11) The heart researchers in Bogalusa, Louisiana did not have an adequate answer to why this was so.
12) But throwing users back to their own devices and judgment really isn't an adequate answer , is it?
13) When asked to explain the order by the US, Iraqi officials were not able to give an adequate answer .
14) I would imagine that an adequate answer to a question could be done very easily with one side of that.
15) It was also in this period that his spiritual longings and questions were frustrated by not finding adequate answers for them.
example sentences with adequate answer16) A third objection to the confessional approach is that it assumes that religion provides the adequate answer to the dilemmas facing society.
17) It is a troubling question, but many readers will feel Hussey leaves himself too little space to give an adequate answer .
18) The first of these is to provide an adequate answer to an old and perplexing question: "What is romantic love?
19) Candidates will be assigned an office role within a scenario and provided with ample data on which to base an adequate answer .
20) Guess times have changed!) My Dad would answer me by saying, "They aren't Don Cameron's sons." Was that was an adequate answer from my father?
21) An adequate answer to this question lies in the concept of knowledge of the different systems leading to different kinds of understanding of human beings themselves.
22) To be most effective, this period of silence should follow a clear, well-structured question with the cues students need to construct adequate answers .
23) 'Mrs. Porter, any attempt on my part to give you an adequate answer to that question would probably destroy the delicate professional nature of our relationship.
24) " Boxer's office said if she does not receive adequate answers to her questions, she will push for an investigation by the FCC inspector general.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adequate answer
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adequate answer with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adequate answer
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adequate answer in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adequate answer.
20 examples of simple sentences of adequate answer. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adequate answer
Compound Sentences with adequate answer
Complex Sentences with adequate answer
Compound-Complex Sentences with adequate answer