proper answer in a sentence
1) Each failure stresses to find a proper answer to these questions.
2) He struggled for a moment to find a proper answer .
3) Cestilo has proper answer for that question.
proper answer example sentences4) Alexander turned to the Egyptians for a proper answer .
5) While the blogger elects the latter choice, the proper answer is both.
6) The proper answer to the lag question is "so what?".
7) If he'd give me time I might find a proper answer .
8) The proper answer was, "I'm not going to discuss hypotheticals.
9) Fran nodded, too incensed by what Luke had said to frame a proper answer .
10) I have tabled parliamentary questions about that, but I have received no proper answers .
11) If a proper answer is not returned, I will fire a shot into you.
12) Nobody can say that we have the right and proper answer on this point.
13) Proper answers to interview questions is the first impression of the employer forms about the prospective employee.
14) I'm sure a Yeovil fan can give proper answers , but I've been several times.
15) Vicki speaks with Lucius Fox but still cannot get a proper answer about Bruce's whereabouts.
example sentences with proper answer16) We might say that the deliberative model is evidence of the proper answer to the question of justification.
17) The only proper answer to that question is: "Yes, it will" (laughs).
18) That is why all religions have to give a proper answer regarding the origin, nature and end of evil.
19) Jameson did not regard this ambiguity as a proper answer , and impatiently waited for further word from the king.
20) With all of that awesome reasoning and logic your post demonstrates, the proper answer to your question is NOBODY.
21) We will run an automated script to find the winners, so typos will not be counted as proper answers .
22) No one has a proper answer , yet as dusk approaches there is a substantial crowd of spectators gathering outside the gates.
23) Now as I have no further details here I really can't comment so, hopefully, you will let me know more so I can give you a proper answer and help you further.
24) When we have proper answers to these questions, we will know how the world's governance is really structured and who really governs what.
25) This also applies to a person who is incapable of understanding questions or giving a proper answer by reason of mental incapacity or permanent or temporary disability.
26) The eternal question who or what would be the authority as a proper answer to that, would be a matter of life and death.
27) The HRMMU is of the view that professional journalism and critical thinking, not prohibition, are the proper answers to the attempts to distort or manipulate facts.
28) However, there have been no proper answers known to most of us as to why this practice of tattooing has been accepted for the ages.
How to use proper answer in a sentence29) If you are unsure of which patches to install, the proper answer is "all of them." Ideally, though, you should have more of a process around patch management.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of proper answer
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of proper answer with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with proper answer
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word proper answer in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with proper answer.
20 examples of simple sentences of proper answer. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of proper answer
Compound Sentences with proper answer
Complex Sentences with proper answer
Compound-Complex Sentences with proper answer