convincing answer in a sentence
1) The next problem is: Who will provide the convincing answers ?
2) To this there is a very simple and convincing answer .
3) And all this listening has not produced a convincing answer .
convincing answer example sentences4) As yet I haven't seen a convincing answer .
5) A convincing answer to this remains the Holy Grail.
6) I have no idea what a convincing answer might look like.
7) Again, not a convincing answer .
8) I just want to get a convincing answer to this embarrassing question.
9) No convincing answer has been given as to why picnickers only pay £2.
10) Few convincing answers were forthcoming and the stock ended 61⁄2 lower at 891⁄2p.
11) You are entitled to a clear, logical and convincing answer to that question.
12) At least here Tahir hit upon a convincing answer : "We needed a hero.
13) A complete customer support is provided to help the customers and give them convincing answers to their queries.
14) He is popular for his critical analysis and convincing answers to challenging questions posed by audiences after his public talks .
15) Kafero didn't give a convincing answer in my view about the possibility of M23 members in his army.
example sentences with convincing answer16) These questions have no simple, convincing answers but we can make a reasonable explanation by pointing to the friction.
17) It would be an odd inconsistency and it is not certain whether Lord Diplock gave a convincing answer to it.
18) I don't, by the way, blame film culture for having failed to come up with hugely convincing answers here.
19) The only way that could be an attractive option would be if there were really good and convincing answers to these problems ready to hand.
20) Out of this geographic uncertainty, the Mountains of the Moon emerged as a convincing answer that would appear with varying frequency for the next 18 centuries.
21) His inability to provide a convincing answer when asked why he felt he was a stronger candidate than Andrew and Lucy may also have contributed to his firing.
22) Talk to the people now committed to handling workwear brands for Britain and Europe, and you get convincing answers to all of the above, and more.
23) This question, I've been doing for thirty years, but so far I have not gotten a convincing answer or an example explaining to me what "space-time" it is.
24) Those who would advocate AGW need to provide a solid convincing answer to one thing: the temperature of every planet in the solar system has increased, not just Earth's.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of convincing answer
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of convincing answer with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with convincing answer
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word convincing answer in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with convincing answer.
20 examples of simple sentences of convincing answer. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of convincing answer
Compound Sentences with convincing answer
Complex Sentences with convincing answer
Compound-Complex Sentences with convincing answer