partial answer in a sentence
1) Risk assessment is only one evaluation method and provides only partial answers .
2) Let me give you a partial answer for the moment.
3) He decided on a partial answer .
partial answer example sentences4) Here are just some partial answers .
5) But partial answers can be defended.
6) If so, then I hope that's a partial answer .
7) As for smirking Bruce, I have a partial answer for him.
8) Equality of opportunity is proposed as an answer or partial answer to that question.
9) And maybe that's a partial answer to some of the issues raised here.
10) I'll give you my partial answer to measuring snow depth in a moment.
11) Their argument is that there can not be a partial answer to question 1.
12) Kay offers a variety of partial answers , none of which fully explains the phenomenon.
13) Is there any way to find out even a partial answer to this question?
14) We have explored a number of approaches which each give a partial answer to that question.
15) A full or even partial answer to these queries would possess for him an incalculable value.
example sentences with partial answer16) But I can make some general comments that provide at least a partial answer to your challenge.
17) There are, however, some general questions to which at least a partial answer can be given.
18) Partial answer : 50.
19) The remaining parts (B to D) offer partial answers to 'how' to do it.
20) If you are not able to answer them fully at present, please provide us with a partial answer .
21) In addition, partial answers are allowed in American-style crosswords, where the answer represents part of a longer phrase.
22) Scoring the soil film thereby allowing cleaning agent to penetrate to the substance and work from underneath is a partial answer .
23) And my partial answer is because professionals (and certainly not just psychiatrists) are brainwashed and blinded by their model.
24) I can give a partial answer to the question , but no the complete solution implied to exist by the summary.
25) A partial answer might be that he was confident at the time that Argentina would be the first country to exploit atomic energy for industrial purposes.
26) Physical abrasion may be the only answer, such as the sanding applied to wooden blocks, although bleaching in situ may be the partial answer .
27) B: Well, the milkman has come It is only on the basis of assuming the relevance of B's response that we can understand it as providing a partial answer to A's question.
28) I've put together partial answers from a lot of separate reading other folks threads, but kind of hoped for some advice addressing my large set of concerns.
How to use partial answer in a sentence29) These are the sorts of questions to which we have at least partial answers , and which I shall look at in this section.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of partial answer
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of partial answer with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with partial answer
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word partial answer in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with partial answer.
20 examples of simple sentences of partial answer. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of partial answer
Compound Sentences with partial answer
Complex Sentences with partial answer
Compound-Complex Sentences with partial answer