dusty answer in a sentence
1) Dusty answers for villagers on road to the polls.
2) Oedipus had received a lot of dusty answers to his researches too.
3) I received a dusty answer .
dusty answer example sentences4) I complained to Northumbrian Water about this and they gave me a very dusty answer .
5) And mostly you got a dusty answer because if you hadn't got shares to put down as collateral, you didn't get your loan.
6) If you ask Martin Cullimore if he's suffering from any of the problems affecting the brewing industry, you get a dusty answer .
7) A dusty answer for those hot, dry sites on page 46
8) " dusty answer " by Rosamond Lehmann (England)
9) Dusty answers , page 10
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of dusty answer
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of dusty answer with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with dusty answer
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word dusty answer in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with dusty answer.
20 examples of simple sentences of dusty answer. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of dusty answer
Compound Sentences with dusty answer
Complex Sentences with dusty answer
Compound-Complex Sentences with dusty answer