readily assimilate in a sentence
1) Other individuals may assimilate more readily to London English speech.
2) Yeast readily assimilates ammonia as a nitrogen source.
3) We assimilate so readily in the diaspora that we fail to stay vigilant.
4) Substances already in that form may be more readily assimilated by the body.
readily assimilate example sentences5) Young women most easily and readily assimilated into Indian and French Canadian societies.
6) Peers can often give feedback in ways that the client can more readily assimilate.
7) Bacterial colonies are responsible for the conversion of ammonia and nitrite to nitrogen readily assimilated by plants .
8) Radical ideas and currents were readily assimilated by the politically very active elements of Warsaw's lower classes.
9) He further affirms that the Armenians readily assimilate with the people of France, Germany, and Russia.
10) A range of synthetic forms, from minimalism to microtonality, produces work that is more readily assimilated by less judgmental audiences.
11) Pray that the camp will be properly funded, that the teaching will be true to God's Word and readily assimilated by all campers.
12) To provide a coherent survey of dye auxiliaries is ambitious, yet Baldwinson's five chapters are both highly informative and readily assimilated.
13) On the contrary, he exemplified perfectly the interplay which was shortly to disappear: his own scholarly work was of immediate interest to - and readily assimilated by - the finest minds of the day.
14) They are of the same race as ourselves and of the same Faith, and are readily assimilated to the Scottish race'.
example sentences with assimilate15) In countries like Australia with large immigrant populations, some groups for various reasons assimilate more readily than others, and lose their sense of distinctiveness (Clyne 1982).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of readily assimilate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of readily assimilate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with readily assimilate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word readily assimilate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with readily assimilate.
20 examples of simple sentences of readily assimilate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of readily assimilate
Compound Sentences with readily assimilate
Complex Sentences with readily assimilate
Compound-Complex Sentences with readily assimilate