counter accusation in a sentence
1) The company has countered accusations by activists, challenging the accuracy of criticisms.
2) There is a much smaller core available, countering any accusation of bloatedness.
3) No development is helped by accusations and counter accusations between members of the Community.
counter accusation example sentences4) Goezman countered Beaumarchais's accusations by launching a lawsuit of his own.
5) The workers countered accusations of dishonesty and slipshod working with claims of" oppression".
6) However, Lloyd Webber's biographer, John Snelson, countered such accusations .
7) The Chelsea manager countered the accusation by dismissing that there was anything negative about his tactics.
8) Wetherby countered Siler's accusations of corruption by removing one of the officials accused of bribery.
9) Speras defended himself as an antimilitarist and countered the accusation that he was a "state agent.
10) If he's innocent, how does Virenque counter the accusations against him coming from all quarters?
11) In an attempt to counter Ludlow's accusations , she tells him "Maybe you killed Ellen Cole.
12) The UDT has accused its political opponent of promoting an anti-democratic intimidation campaign but Fretilin has countered these accusations .
13) He was able to counter these accusations following the arrival of a prelate that favored him, neutralizing their influence.
14) Russian exile Leon Trotsky was welcomed into Mexico by Cárdenas, reportedly to counter accusations that Cárdenas was a Stalinist.
15) Through widening its geographical scope, RWB aims at countering accusations of overly focusing on left-wing regimes unfriendly to the US.
use counter accusation in a sentence16) Everton manager David Moyes took the unusual step of contacting the Professional Game Match Officials Board in order to counter these accusations .
17) The existence of the committee was readily acknowledged by promoters who used its existence to counter any accusations of wrongdoings within the business.
18) To counter English accusations that this had been done on purpose to let the English bear the brunt of the fighting, the French now formed the centre squadron.
19) The government eventually resorted to hiring none other than Sir Isaac Newton to certify the soundness of Wood's coinage to counter Swift's accusations .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of counter accusation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of counter accusation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with counter accusation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word counter accusation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with counter accusation.
20 examples of simple sentences of counter accusation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of counter accusation
Compound Sentences with counter accusation
Complex Sentences with counter accusation
Compound-Complex Sentences with counter accusation