circular arc in a sentence
1) arc diagrams are one-dimensional layouts of nodes with circular arcs linking each node.
2) So the projection lets us visualize planes as circular arcs in the disk.
3) Distances along the earth's surface aren't straight, but are circular arcs .
circular arc example sentences4) The diagram is a cross section of the bowl blank with the desired circular arc superimposed.
5) This measure is the ratio of the length of a circular arc to its radius.
6) A degree-3 (cubic) Bezier curve can also represent a circular arc .
7) Rational curves allow us to represent circular arcs (since a circle is a conic section).
8) It is formed from three circular arcs of equal radius, often intersected or enclosed by a circle.
9) Flaunches, always borne in pairs: a circular arc emerging out of each flank of the shield.
10) Assume a path along a circular arc with radius __FORMULA__, which tangentially connects to a straight line.
11) The two elegant sections that resemble Gothic arches at either end of the instrument are made of circular arcs .
12) When they hit the circular arc the light rays are scattered in different directions according to the law of reflection.
13) To show that the integrals on the circular arcs tend to 0, we use on (instead of ).
14) The one-parameter subgroup which it generates "continuously" moves points along the family of circular arcs suggested by the pictures.
15) Rational Bézier curves can, among other uses, be used to represent segments of conic sections exactly, including circular arcs .
example sentences with circular arc16) Normal chordal thickness: Length of the chord that subtends a circular thickness arc in the plane normal to the pitch helix.
17) The geodesists usually assume the ray path is a circular arc , which means the bending is uniformly distributed between target and observer.
18) With both their model and actual spaghetti strands, they clamped one end of a strand in place and then bent the strand into a circular arc (the lower curve in Fig. 1).
19) The cover logo of my Habilitationsschrift contains 31 curvilinear contours and consists of a total of 189 contour segments (straight lines and circular arcs ).
20) When the team reduces the length of the pendulum, the censer is moving rapidly through the low point of its circular arc and they must pull very hard.
21) Using this as radius, circular arcs are drawn from the apex through the other corners of the triangle to produce the form of a fish .
22) In general design where practical considerations are paramount, a series of short circular arcs with radii in AP or GP will offer sensory continuity of the transition.
23) When the left arm (central arm) swings in space in a circular arc , then the left wrist (peripheral hinge joint) must also transcribe a circular arced motion in space.
24) When a voltage is applied to the exterior of the tube (x and y motion), the expansion of the tube can be understood as a circular arc .
25) Consider, for instance, the top part of the unit circle, "x"2 + "y"2 = 1, where the "y"-coordinate is positive (indicated by the yellow circular arc in "Figure 1").
26) The Municipal seal is composed of a single circular arc then resembles the word "BAYAN NG TAYTAY" at the upper part and "LALAWIGAN NG RIZAL" at the lower part.
27) The horn was basically a simple conic section but its throat was curved in a circular arc to match the desired throat size for proper mating to the speaker driver.
28) That is, the height of the curve is proportional to the area of the circle subtended by the circular arc , which follows by Stokes' theorem.
How to use circular arc in a sentence29) These lines consist of a series of circular arcs curving in the same direction, meeting at angles, forming points outward ("engrailed") or inward ("invected").
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of circular arc
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of circular arc with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with circular arc
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word circular arc in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with circular arc.
20 examples of simple sentences of circular arc. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of circular arc
Compound Sentences with circular arc
Complex Sentences with circular arc
Compound-Complex Sentences with circular arc