call ambulance in a sentence
1) Two strikers needed medical attention and called an ambulance .
2) He calls an ambulance and begins assessing everyone.
3) He was knocked unconscious immediately, so an ambulance was called .
call ambulance example sentences4) Fortunately, the neighbor called an ambulance .
5) She calls an ambulance and flees the scene.
6) After 15 minutes, an ambulance was called but never arrived.
7) The narrator calls an ambulance and leaves the scene.
8) An ambulance was called and the boy was rushed to hospital.
9) She would need to call an ambulance straight away.
10) Seeing the bleeding child , police immediately called an ambulance .
11) Victor, meanwhile, has called the ambulance .
12) Then we called the ambulance ," said the sister.
13) After bystanders call an ambulance , the police also arrive.
14) Roy calls an ambulance and Tony is rushed to hospital.
15) Girls passed out on the floor; ambulances were called .
example sentences with call ambulance16) Instead of calling an ambulance he called the cops.
17) An ambulance is called to take the plaintiff to hospital.
18) Olivia calls an ambulance , and Heather flees.
19) He told her to call an ambulance while he summoned police.
20) Two girls came to her aid and called the ambulance .
21) An ambulance was called but efforts made to revive her proved unsuccessful.
22) The court heard an ambulance was called at 10.29am.
23) ambulances were called but were delayed by the shooting.
24) Instead of calling an ambulance , Archie calls the water department.
25) My mother, however, heard him and called an ambulance .
26) On 13 December Clark called an ambulance to the family home.
27) She couldn't remember how to call an ambulance .
28) Police immediately called an ambulance which took him to a hospital.
How to use call ambulance in a sentence29) They called an ambulance and he was helped into it.
30) He asked Stander to call an ambulance .
31) Police called ambulances to be parked nearby, before the clash began.
32) If anyone was injured at the scene , call an ambulance immediately.
33) Another came up and suggested that perhaps someone should call an ambulance .
34) Locals tried to call an ambulance but in vain .
35) They called an ambulance and phoned my sister with the bad news.
36) Mike then cradles Zoe as he calls an ambulance .
37) A dustman who found the body early this morning called an ambulance .
38) An ambulance was called but paramedics were unable to revive Mr Berezovsky .
39) How dare they call an ambulance .
40) Her death is being treated as non-suspicious ' An ambulance was called .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of call ambulance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of call ambulance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with call ambulance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word call ambulance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with call ambulance.
20 examples of simple sentences of call ambulance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of call ambulance
Compound Sentences with call ambulance
Complex Sentences with call ambulance
Compound-Complex Sentences with call ambulance