become airborne in a sentence
1) They were divided into two groups immediately after becoming airborne .
2) Trees blooming and pollen becoming airborne is a recipe for disaster.
3) The two, combined successfully, became airborne .
become airborne example sentences4) The gilli becomes airborne after it is struck.
5) Some individuals can experience allergic symptoms when the dander becomes airborne .
6) The car became slightly airborne , and Herta momentarily lost consciousness.
7) The pair banged wheels causing Villeneuve's Ferrari to became airborne .
8) The tour used seven individual rigs for performers and props to become airborne .
9) After becoming airborne once again, the plane crashed into a railway embankment.
10) The aircraft was able to become airborne again as the pilots applied full throttle.
11) At 06h00 the eight transport aircraft carrying the paratroopers became airborne .
12) Thrown Objects Any object that can become airborne because of moving parts.
13) This unique aircraft represents one of the few hardware simulators that ever became airborne .
14) The primary and supporting instruments after becoming airborne are illustrated in figure 6-13.
15) On 10 December 1910 the aircraft thus powered inadvertently became airborne , crashed and burned.
example sentences with become airborne16) The aircraft overran the end of the runway 26 before it could become airborne .
17) NC-1 was damaged landing in the rough seas and could not become airborne again.
18) Additionally, for such aircraft to become airborne , they would require very powerful engines.
19) Bird also confirmed by experiment that the arsenic became airborne when the candles were burnt.
20) If this thing becomes airborne , even the exquisite French ducks can get it.
21) If mold is allowed to "grow," it will generate spores that become airborne .
22) A normal take-off run was followed by a bang immediately after the aircraft had become airborne .
23) The metaphor becomes airborne in the notions of 'survey' and 'overview'.
24) Vacuum cleaners can cause the particles to become airborne , and should not be used.
25) If this contamination becomes airborne , workers and local people can inhale atomic reactor fuel particles.
26) And what falls off onto the floor or carpet becomes airborne again through dusting and vacuuming.
27) When they became airborne they saw the radio masts of Green Harbor, Spitsbergen ahead.
28) Then check your aircraft manual to ensure that you can become airborne from the available runway.
How to use become airborne in a sentence29) This did not permit normal acceleration and prevented the aircraft from becoming airborne within the prescribed distance.
30) The Whitley slowly gathered speed but the end of the runway was reached before it became airborne .
31) At Newton Field they were using the full length of the 6,000 feet runway before becoming airborne .
32) Aeration allows some of the aroma molecules to become airborne , so you can smell them.
33) The second way the wind destroys buildings can also be a result of the roof becoming airborne .
34) Wheldon's car became airborne before making a devastating impact into the outer retaining wall and catch fence.
35) Forced air heating systems stir up the problem: as the dust becomes dry, more become airborne .
36) Wet-cleaning hard-surfaced flooring is less likely to cause particles to become airborne than in vacuuming or sweeping.
37) Covering a surface that has asbestos tiling will prevent any of the dangerous fibers from becoming airborne .
38) The dangers from asbestos begin when the asbestos fibers become friable or are disturbed so they become airborne .
39) When ships are retro-fitted, maintained or repaired, there is a risk of asbestos fibers becoming airborne .
40) Vacuums by their nature cause dust to become airborne , by exhausting air that is not completely filtered.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of become airborne
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of become airborne with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with become airborne
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word become airborne in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with become airborne.
20 examples of simple sentences of become airborne. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of become airborne
Compound Sentences with become airborne
Complex Sentences with become airborne
Compound-Complex Sentences with become airborne