airborne pollutant in a sentence
1) And that might comprise some cosmetic ingredients beside the airborne pollutants .
2) China has an increasingly serious problem with airborne pollutants called PM 2.5.
3) Among the most susceptible population groups affected by airborne environmental pollutants are children.
airborne pollutant example sentences4) These airborne pollutants (hydrocarbons, metals, etc.) can travel long distances.
5) Burning generates both airborne pollutants and ash rich in toxic materials, mainly heavy metal compounds.
6) EPA's air pollution score represents the amount of health-damaging and smog-forming airborne pollutants the vehicle emits.
7) The gas mask is a mask used to protect the user from inhaling airborne pollutants and toxic gases.
8) It can help to detoxify harmful agents such as lead and other heavy metals found in airborne pollutants .
9) Other airborne pollutants that combine with acid rain are tropospheric ozone (see Chapter 4) and ammonia.
10) The Political Economy Research Institute ranks Alcoa 15th among corporations emitting airborne pollutants in the United States.
11) Regular airing of classrooms has the advantage of reducing the level of CO 2 along with other airborne pollutants .
12) Yukon is also the recipient of airborne pollutants from other parts of the world, especially Persistent Organic Pollutants.
13) In many areas throughout the US, oxygenate blending is mandated by EPA regulations to reduce smog and other airborne pollutants .
14) Indoors, the lack of air circulation allows these airborne pollutants to accumulate more than they would otherwise occur in nature.
15) The pollutants that industrial facilities discharge become airborne pollutants that are washed out of the atmosphere and deposited in rain or snowfall.
example sentences with airborne pollutant16) The EPA informs us that 6 out of 10 homes and buildings are "sick", meaning they are hazardous to your health to occupy as a result of airborne pollutants .
17) Acid rain: Rain that has become more acidic than normal (a pH below 5.0) as certain oxides present as airborne pollutants are absorbed by the water droplets.
18) While rain water does not contain chlorine, contamination from airborne pollutants , which settles onto rooftops, may be a risk in urban or industrial areas.
19) Lichens and mosses are two of the main forms of vegetation in the Arctic and are highly susceptible to airborne pollutants and heavy metals.
20) A lack of cold air flow, combined with slow-moving air masses carrying industrial emissions, collected airborne pollutants to form a thick layer of smog over the region.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airborne pollutant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airborne pollutant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airborne pollutant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airborne pollutant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airborne pollutant.
20 examples of simple sentences of airborne pollutant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airborne pollutant
Compound Sentences with airborne pollutant
Complex Sentences with airborne pollutant
Compound-Complex Sentences with airborne pollutant