airborne troop in a sentence
1) The resulting crash severely wounded three airborne troops .
2) Battle casualties among the airborne troops were light, totaling nineteen.
3) This allowed the airborne troops to rapidly assault the position.
airborne troop example sentences4) Another 150 members of airborne troops are expected in Poland.
5) Its enormous dimensions dictated an unconventional attack strategy, using airborne troops .
6) Fallschirmjäger - paratroopers; German airborne troops .
7) This allowed the airborne troops to repel them with machine-gun fire.
8) The Mobile Forces are the airborne troops of the armed forces.
9) Skirmishing between airborne troops of both sides went on throughout the night.
10) Losses of airborne troops were high.
11) First of all he wanted to eliminate the German airborne troops .
12) In 1969, the BMD-1 entered service with the airborne troops .
13) The airborne troops farther north at Arnhem had by now been withdrawn.
14) In fact, the airborne troops were sent to Vietnam on temporary duty.
15) Canadian airborne troops had also landed earlier in the day behind the beaches.
example sentences with airborne troop16) It was the largest use of airborne troops up to that time.
17) Allied casualties in Sicily, except for airborne troops , had been very light.
18) The Indonesian Army used airborne troops in their 1975 invasion of East Timor.
19) During the fighting, the attacking force left eight airborne troops dead and thirty wounded.
20) AKMS - Under-folding stock version of the AKM intended for airborne troops .
21) In the event, the airborne troops actually employed were sufficient to overwhelm the defenders.
22) The planned counterattack by the Light Division against the airborne troops on IJsselmonde failed.
23) The BMD-1 can be thought of as a BMP intended for airborne troops .
24) Nevertheless the scattered airborne troops maximised their opportunities, attacking patrols and creating confusion wherever possible.
25) In late 1942, a planned raid by British airborne troops failed, both gliders crashing.
26) One of his first priorities was determining how airborne troops could be used most effectively.
27) They were not satisfied with the Irish government's defence capability, particularly against airborne troops .
28) Airborne troops spearheading the attacks scattered wide of their targets but managed to disrupt enemy communications.
How to use airborne troop in a sentence29) This was the enemy's only attempt to land airborne troops on Okinawa during the battle.
30) One of the airborne troops assigned to the Group was taken prisoner by the Belgians.
31) The airborne troops had operated under a number of handicaps, including shortages of photographs and maps.
32) Long before the Germans did, the French had contemplated using airborne troops to achieve speedy attacks.
33) The airborne troops returned fire killing two gunmen and forcing the rest to disperse to the hills.
34) The first airborne troops of the British army landed in Greece on 4 October, 1944.
35) It was decided that a raid by glider-borne airborne troops would have the greatest chance of success.
36) Contemporary photographs show that airborne troops preferred to wear the smocks under their webbing once they had landed.
37) The remaining eight landed successfully, and the airborne troops stormed the Belgian positions and eliminated the defenders.
38) On 11 August 2008, Russian airborne troops burned two Mi-24 helicopters and one Mi-14.
39) This was the first time in airborne operations troops used helicopters for Air Assault and Fire Support .
40) On the German side Stukas augmented or replaced artillery support for their lightly armed parachute and airborne troops .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airborne troop
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airborne troop with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airborne troop
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airborne troop in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airborne troop.
20 examples of simple sentences of airborne troop. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airborne troop
Compound Sentences with airborne troop
Complex Sentences with airborne troop
Compound-Complex Sentences with airborne troop