airborne droplet in a sentence
1) The virus is transmitted by direct contact, airborne droplets , or shared utensils.
2) Other viral infections occur when contaminated airborne droplets are inhaled through the mouth or nose.
3) Airborne droplets that originate from coughing or sneezing can spread pneumonic form of the disease.
airborne droplet example sentences4) Pertussis is a bacterial infection which is spread by airborne droplet during coughs and sneezes.
5) Influenza viruses are mainly spread from person to person through airborne droplets produced while coughing or sneezing.
6) Spread person-to-person in airborne droplets caused by sneezing or coughing, the bacterium usually infects the lungs.
7) It is only infectious in tiny airborne droplets of 5 microns or less, breathed into the lungs.
8) You can contract this infection from airborne droplets , and if inhaled you are at risk of this disease.
9) Aerosol products tend to release more chemicals into the air because they disperse the product into very tiny airborne droplets .
10) Spread by airborne droplets from the upper respiratory tract, the disease usually takes two to three weeks to appear.
11) When an infected person sneezes and coughs, someone else may breathe in the airborne droplets of fluids containing the virus.
12) It causes coughing and sneezing and thereby produces airborne droplets that contain bacterial cells and are likely to infect anyone inhaling them.
13) There's still some debate, but clearly colds spread both by airborne droplets from sneezing and they also spread through hand-to-hand, hand-to-face contact.
14) The disease is usually transmitted by airborne droplets from contaminated water sources, such as cooling towers, air conditioners, whirlpools, and showers.
15) A minority of types of bacteria such as "Mycobacterium tuberculosis" and "Legionella pneumophila" reach the lungs via contaminated airborne droplets .
example sentences with airborne droplet16) by airborne droplets and dust
17) measles - a very contagious viral illness characterized by a distinct rash and a fever; spread through airborne droplets of nasal secretions.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airborne droplet
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airborne droplet with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airborne droplet
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airborne droplet in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airborne droplet.
20 examples of simple sentences of airborne droplet. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airborne droplet
Compound Sentences with airborne droplet
Complex Sentences with airborne droplet
Compound-Complex Sentences with airborne droplet