airborne infantry in a sentence
1) Units include logistics, motorized infantry, airborne infantry , artillery and armoured companies.
2) Between these bombings, however, came the still more telling attacks by airborne infantry .
3) The Russians moved in attack helicopters, airborne infantry , spetsnaz commando units, and possibly others.
airborne infantry example sentences4) The exploitation phase would be carried out by combined arms teams of mechanized airborne infantry and motorised forces.
5) Once the main body jumped, the pathfinders then joined their original units and fought as standard airborne infantry .
6) A typical OMG structure incorporates armor, mechanized infantry, heliborne and airborne infantry , and aviation under one commander.
7) It was intended for use mainly with special forces, airborne infantry , rear-echelon support units and armored vehicle crews.
8) The Parachute Regiment, colloquially known as the Paras, is the airborne infantry of the British Army.
9) The Soviets were the first to demonstrate the military possibilities of airborne infantry in the 1930s with a series of maneuvers held in 1935 and 1936.
10) The paratroopers were unable to capture the main airfield at Ypenburg in time for the airborne infantry to land safely in their Junkers.
11) The BMD-1 is a Soviet airborne amphibious tracked infantry fighting vehicle, which was introduced in 1969 and first seen by the West in 1970.
12) Airborne Israeli infantry was committed to support the armor, and in the ensuing battle, another 12 tanks and 6 half-tracks were destroyed.
13) The weapon was developed specifically for the use of the Fallschirmjäger airborne infantry in 1942 and was used in very limited numbers until the end of the war.
14) The driver of a BMD-2 airborne infantry fighting vehicle showed off his skills when he gunned his motor and carved up a couple of donuts in the streets of Sl.
15) The next day U.S. airborne infantry and the 3d Squadron, 11th Armored Cavalry Regiment, swept through Bien Hoa and cleared the town.
example sentences with airborne infantry16) 5.56mm AR and ARM versions used by the Portuguese Army airborne infantry .
17) 8e Régiment de Parachutistes d'Infanterie de Marine (8e RPIMa) in Castres ( airborne infantry )
18) 3e Régiment de Parachutistes d'Infanterie de Marine (3e RPIMa) in Carcassonne ( airborne infantry )
19) This airborne infantry fighting vehicle (IFV) also possessed one of the highest power-to-weight ratios at 32 hp/tonne.
20) The defense of Bastogne now became the task of airborne infantry and armored units which had been ordered into the sector. 2
21) 16 Dec 2009 - we are airborne infantry , conducting various combat patrols in our AO. the pads are stiff, and do not cushion very well.
22) The APS/PPS-15 is a lighter, shorter ranged version intended for airborne , light infantry , and special operations force use.
23) 2e Régiment de Parachutistes d'Infanterie de Marine (2e RPIMa) in Pierrefonds (Réunion) ( airborne infantry )
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airborne infantry
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airborne infantry with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airborne infantry
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airborne infantry in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airborne infantry.
20 examples of simple sentences of airborne infantry. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airborne infantry
Compound Sentences with airborne infantry
Complex Sentences with airborne infantry
Compound-Complex Sentences with airborne infantry