airborne radar in a sentence
1) The Japanese night fighters had no airborne radar .
2) We were trained in nightfighter techniques, using airborne radar .
3) It was the first air victory for the airborne radar .
airborne radar example sentences4) At Bawdsey, he began development of airborne radar .
5) Dowding had introduced the concept of airborne radar and encouraged its usage.
6) This was the first confirmed successful use of airborne radar known to history.
7) Kammhuber began to realise the potential of airborne radar at this time.
8) Ground-based radar was limited, airborne radar and RAF night fighters were generally ineffective.
9) Its staff worked on airborne radar and other electronic warfare resources for the RAF.
10) Airborne Interception radar , Mark VIII, or AI Mk.
11) Airborne Interception radar , Mark IV, or AI Mk.
12) World War II also saw the first use of airborne radar on fighters.
13) E-2Cs with airborne surveillance radar down-linked their pictures to the command post.
14) Tikhomirov was appointed Deputy Director for Research and Chief Designer of airborne radars .
15) Airborne radar solved this problem.
example sentences with airborne radar16) It was by far the most used airborne radar , with about 2,000 sets produced.
17) By early 1941, portable centimetric airborne radars were being tested in American and British aircraft.
18) In 1944, the squadron extended its activities to pathfinder techniques using the H2X airborne radar .
19) The first generation of Allied airborne radar used a 1.7 meter wavelength and had a limited range.
20) The program also operates five radars inside Colombia, other radars outside the country, and airborne radars .
21) Both squadrons were equipped with airborne intercept radar equipped and HVAR rocket armed North American F-86D Sabre aircraft.
22) This was the first time Rumpelhardt had guided him into contact using the "Lichtenstein" airborne radar .
23) He worked at the Telecommunications Research Establishment on the design of antennas for airborne radar during the war.
24) Data gathered by NSF-funded airborne radar , detailed topography maps and computer modeling were used to make the determination.
25) These included the H2S radar, the first airborne ground-scanning radar , and the Green Satin radar.
26) Airborne radar was still in its infancy, and there was little they could do except offer token resistance.
27) This was America's first airborne radar in operational service; about 7,000 "ASE"s were built.
28) As the war progressed, his group was given the task of building the first airborne radar for Bell.
How to use airborne radar in a sentence29) It was responsible for design of all airborne radars , as well as weapon control systems (WCS).
30) Some modern air to air missiles also have radar homing guidance systems, particularly for use against large airborne radars .
31) The group took over the 514th's airborne interception radar equipped and HVAR rocket armed Northrop F-89D Scorpions.
32) He noted that the system was being installed on Ju 88 bombers, the first instance of an airborne radar .
33) The use of ASDIC (SONAR) became widespread and so did the installation of shipboard and airborne radar .
34) Externally, the aircraft were fitted with sideways looking airborne radar (SLAR) antenna on the lower forward fuselage.
35) German U-Boats struggled to have proper radar detection capabilities and keep up with the successive generations of Allied airborne radar .
36) With assistance from the NTRI and Yoji Ito, the ONATD also developed Japan's only airborne microwave radar .
37) Airborne radar at this time could identify three types of ground features reasonably well - coastlines, ships, and towns.
38) Some received side-looking airborne radar (SLAR), a MASINT RADINT sensor that later became standard on the OV-1B Mohawk.
39) The Leigh light airborne searchlight, in conjunction with airborne radar to surprise and attack enemy submarines on the surface at night.
40) The Automatic Gun-Laying Turret (AGLT) was an airborne radar used in bombers by the gunners against attack by fighter planes.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airborne radar
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airborne radar with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airborne radar
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airborne radar in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airborne radar.
20 examples of simple sentences of airborne radar. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airborne radar
Compound Sentences with airborne radar
Complex Sentences with airborne radar
Compound-Complex Sentences with airborne radar